Feel so frustrated

michaelfe

Registered Users (C)
Felt very excited when received RFE, answered it and a couple of weeks later received email from NSC that they got it.

After that LUD was changing for a couple of days (see my signature) in a row and then it stopped on 03/31 and died. :(

Any way to check what happens there?

michaelfe said:
Felt very excited when received RFE, answered it and a couple of weeks later received email from NSC that they got it.

After that LUD was changing for a couple of days (see my signature) in a row and then it stopped on 03/31 and died. :(

dont worry, 485 approval is on your way...

I waited 66 days

Don't worry. It will come through.

I waited 76 days for my approval.I went crazy initially. MY LUD changed continiously for 4 days and then stopped. I got very frustated and went to India. Returned yesterday to get this pleasant surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still there

So many cases around my date (08/03) got approved recently, and I am still there no updates since the last LUD change.

When I will see the light? :mad:

Hi

I have sent my RFE response in the first week of FEB'05 and I am still waiting. Some cases are being approved with in one to two weeks. Cases in other centers are being cleared with in 6months of filing. NSC is also not moving the processing dates which is not letting us to call and find out the status or request to expidate the processing it's very frustrating.

Any suggestions Please.

Thanks,

call National customer service

You can call the customer service to find out the status if your case is pending for more than 60 days after receiving response to RFE. If they don't have any information, insist to speak to an immigration officer.

Hi Krisp

Thanks for your response. Is the 60 day rule firm and will they respond or will they just read out the processing dates and try to subside our request.

Thanks,

michaelfe said:

Your approval notice is coming. My took exactly 2 weeks be approved. On top on that, they took my receipt out of the system. Then, I got really hot!! But finally, a week after approved, I received an approval notice letter. What a releaf!!!

See the link below, it will give you one idea, what is coming!
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1114778#post1114778

Valcris29 said:
Your approval notice is coming. My took exactly 2 weeks be approved. On top on that, they took my receipt out of the system. Then, I got really hot!! But finally, a week after approved, I received an approval notice letter. What a releaf!!!

See the link below, it will give you one idea, what is coming!
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1114778#post1114778

Thanks for the link. Currently, the average is 13.08 days with the standard deviation of 9.17, accordingly to the data .
Will wait :(

I am hosting a tea party next friday as it'll be 365 days after I concurrently filed my I-140 / I-485. No approvals / updates on them yet. NSC officers are welcome to attend the party :p

maheshcr said:
I am hosting a tea party next friday as it'll be 365 days after I concurrently filed my I-140 / I-485. No approvals / updates on them yet. NSC officers are welcome to attend the party :p

I hope yours does not follow mine. It took 14 months to get touched, but after started, it was very fast.

My case

Valcris29 said:
I hope yours does not follow mine. It took 14 months to get touched, but after started, it was very fast.

In my case every application excluding I-485 got approved within a month or 45 days (Even H1B Extn). But they are not touching my I-485 case. I think they have mis-placed my case file. But I can not talk to any one at NSC as they are working on Sept 2002 cases any mine is Feb 2003. What can we do?

JS

js123431 said:
In my case every application excluding I-485 got approved within a month or 45 days (Even H1B Extn). But they are not touching my I-485 case. I think they have mis-placed my case file. But I can not talk to any one at NSC as they are working on Sept 2002 cases any mine is Feb 2003. What can we do?

JS

Doesn't have anything you can do, but wait... Use AC21 to change the job if you want to. However, I think you will get your GC approved sometime this year. Good luck!!