Feedback None yet - Anyone please advice

Deepesh7373

Registered Users (C)
I got interview waiver and my doctor had already submitted medicals to the concerned authority in the first week of May 2004. But to my surprise I did not hear anything from CIC Buffalo. I have sent letters to update me about the status of my application but to no avail.I sincerely request to let me know as to what needs to done next from my part.
Thanks in advance.

Bobby11,
Thanks for your quick response. For you, Feb2004 to July 2004 is 5 months. And for me May 2004 to Nov 2004 is 6 months yet I did not hear anything from them. Also I did not get any receipt or information that they received my medicals. I have checked with doctor to confirm if they sent. I also got confirmation from courier compay that they received my medicals. But I did not hear anything from them.

Don't worry man.....

Just wait for 1 or 2 months and then inquire with your file number. They should be able to tell you or I guess,you can even check online with your File number.

By the way, do you know any way to extend the immigration visa? My visa is expiring in Feb 2005 and I want to delay it.

Deepsh: I had sent my application during Aug, and am still waiting. There are few people getting stamping request at this time, not sure how to reach CIC. I tried contacting through Buffalo consulate number, but no option or live operator answering any of our question.

Bobby: Extension may be possible, but Medical is valid only for one year. That's why CIC makes your visa accordingly. But I am not 100% sure, lets see any expert is responding to your concern.

I have done my medicals in the first week of May 04. I have already called courier company they confirmed that the documents have been delivered. But as I did not hear anything from them yet. Can I call any phone number to reconfirm if they really received my medical documents from the doctor, where I underwent medical examination?

For everyone who is concerned about whether their medicals were received or it is taking too long for passport request, there is no number to call, you can fax the consulate and find out, ususally they do not respond promptly, you can check online but sometimes that is not changed promptly,if it has taken too long based on other people's processing times, request caipsnotes,that is the next best thing to find out what's being done on your case, it helped me a lot.

Search on buffalo tracker on how to get caipsnotes and intepratations of the codes. Other than that you have to sit and wait.

srini88,
Many thanks for responding back. I have already ordered for my caips notes a week back. Just waiting for its arrival...

Thanks a lot again.