Feed back from AILA

mandu

Registered Users (C)
RD/ND March 2001 ( Not a typo..)
Two RFEs so far. The last one receieved by NSC in April 2003.
Finger printed twice. Last FP done in August 2003.
Will apply for fourth EAD tomorrow
Here is the story. Tried every possible way to know what is causing this delay to my case. Tried through Lawer, AILA, Senator, Congressman. Wrote letter myself, called 1-800-Fuckin... Fourth inquiry done last week. I get nothing from INS (i.e NSC). No update.. Sick and tired of the system. Looks like no system.
Mine is employment based case. Straight forward case. With the same employer for last six years. Never out of status or anything like that.

Just heard from the Lawer that, AILA responded to the Lawer's inquiry. They say, AILA will get a fedback from NSC in 30 days. Anybody heard things like that ?

Sorry to hear about your case

Our troubles pale in comparison to what you are going through. Wish you all the best and hope your app sees the light of day soon.

I am sorry...

Mandu -

I am very sorry to hear about your pending case since March 01.

I hope for your quick, speedy approval. I have a feeling that this will be the year for you.

Japanese

Hi Mandu,

Sorry to hear your situation but I might be able to shed some light. The USCIS must request further security clearance checks from the FBI on cases before they may approve them and this requirement has but stress on the system and has frustrated ppl like us as well as the INS ppl. This security check may take 20 days or up to one year. I am in this situation now. Just hang in there, your day will come.

Rafiq