February New Delhi Interview Thread/ Tracker Part II Starting

Hi sjain..would you happen to know which day of the week South Ext. is closed. also i hope Kumar stu

South Ex is closed on Monday

Hi

South Extension is closed on Monday. Kumar Studios gives the pictures by 6:00Pm the same day the pics are clicked.

No Title

Hi Mukul got my PCC from RPO as I was in India from past couple of months for a training program.

As for walking in early wouldnt matter because they call for interview randomly what I understand after the discussion at Embassy window. Lets plan the time and meet before interview the same day a bit early.

C ya soon. Let me know if u need any info or help when in delhi.

Sameer

Sjain - I am planning on being in Delhi in mid-Feb

And get the medical and photographs done then. Will you be around then ?
 Also, I never recd. the packet 4 in mail, so had someone pick one from the window and mail it to me. I don\'t see any interview letter with it, the first page is "Information for.." and they have written my name and case number on the right hand top corner in pen, along with interview date. Is that what they call the letter or something is missing in my packet 4.
Do you check your email regularly ?
Thanks,
- Mukul

Leaving on Feb 16.

Hi guys,
  I am leaving of the Feb 16th for Feb 27 interview. I haven\'t received my packet 4, yet. Anyone else before that, plz give me ur contact# in india, so I can contact you if any questions. I\'d greatly appreciate it.

Sonu

No Title

HI Mukul

I will be in delhi and I check my mail regularly 2-3 times.

I too collected my packet 4 from the window and have same thing return on the first page as urs. This is the appointment letter when one collect from the embassy and was accepted for medical and during the day of interview too would act as appointment letter. Dont worry.