February/March 2003 I-140 Filers with online status check problems

GCDisaster

Registered Users (C)
Purpose of this thread is to gather people who filed I-140 during February and March 2003.

Most of the Feb/Mar '03 filers get the following response in BCIS online case status system:

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application."

So if we can come together here and post our case details it will give us some idea of where we stand in the process as there is no other way of finding the status.

=========================
I-140 EB3
EAC-03-131-5****
RD: 03/20/03
ND: 03/24/03
AD: ??/??/??

mine is fine, waiting for approval.

I-140 single

EAC-03-120-53XXX

RD - 03/07/2003
ND - 03/10/2003

My one is filed on 11-Feb-2003 and getting following message-It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Thanks guys for the postings...

That gives hope and encouragement for people like me who cannot find the status online.

GC Disaster

Online status for My case also says like yours - not found from the very beginning. No idea what is happening.

luck789

EAC 03-129-*****

whatsnews

Online status for My case is also same "not found". It is like that from the begining

-whatsnews

EAC03132*****

EB3
ND 3/25/03

Cool guys...

By posting our details here atleast we know that we are not alone and we can keep track of our case status by comparing with others' and know where we stand in the process.

I'll try to put together an excel spread sheet to make things easier for people to add their details to it.

It seems that the series EAC-03-125 scanned by me is not complete. Based on my scanning results, there are 168 total cases.

In other words, the total count of 168 is less then the actual I140's submitted on March 17, 2003.

Did you guys check over the phone, if your cases are approved. Some time back this problem arised. People later received the approval notices in the mail.

I suggest you to check by phone also.

thanks.

Guys,

I tried to put together the information posted so far in the attached spread sheet for your ready reference. I also added a couple of approvals from other threads which fall under ND March 2003.

Same boat, ie Receipt not found

Hi guys,

My case # EAC-03-132-5**** cannot be found online or on BCIS phone systems since the day it was filed.

RD 03-03-03
ND 03-25-03
AD HA-HA-HA (Really nothing to laugh about, but what else can I say ???)

My Lawyer contacted the service center( on JAN 16th, 2004), and was told to wait 1 month to c any updates on this issue. Did anybody else contact BCIS.

Have Fun,

My case was not found either

My case is EAC-03-133-50xxx and the messages is that the case could not be found.

March 2003 Case Approved

A friend of mine case has been approved today 1/27/04.

His ND - 03/20/03, 10 days after mine. We are working for the same company.

Let's not lose hope my friends.

FEB 2003 RD

Mine is fine, waiting for approval.

I-140 concurrent, myself & spouse

EAC-03-121-5XXXX

RD - 02/6/2003
ND - 03/11/2003

Thanks

Re: March 2003 Case Approved

GCC, Can u give some more details of your friends case status,
I mean EB2 or EB3.

Thanks in advance

Re: Re: March 2003 Case Approved

vijrek,

our cases both EB3, I-140 only, non-concurrent.

thanks.

Re: Re: Re: March 2003 Case Approved

hey, guys, you know what ? my case has been approved today too.

Since my friend called me saying his case was approved in the morning, I have checked the status of my case about 15 times during the day :)

And the last time I checked before go home, and.... what a great news, it's been approved. I also checked the phone system, says the same. I just could not believe it, after 10+ months of waiting... finally!!!

Good luck to you guys, you gonna get there. And see ya in I-485 section. I am sending out my 485 package to our attorney tomorrow morning first thing via FedEx Express Mail :D !!!