• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February Bulletin has just been released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called KCC myself few minutes ago (i had a question abt my application). the lady confirmed the cut off numbers for march (which gabam wrote above) and said interviews are being scheduled! Yaaay!

What do you think, when could we receive our 2nd NL's? By the way, it is simply useless to know the cut-off numbers in advance. Useless in a sense that knowing it in advance, it won't make receiving the 2nd NL faster. But, yes, knowing that one is current is a wonderful feeling. I don't see I will get my 2nd NL before the 15th of this month.

Best of luck to all!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe we should receive our 2NL in a week or two (the latest).
And i think you are totally right. It makes me even more impatient knowing im current but not knowing when the interview will be.

The 2NL usually comes in 1-2 weeks after the visa bulletin released, maybe the end of the next week...

spot on numbers once again gabam... I re-posted your post to Russian forum, I mentioned that it was yours... they are all very thankful to you :)

I'm current!!!

Congrats! I'm current too! :D I was positive I'd be current in March because I just missed the cut-off for February, but only now that it's truly confirmed does it feel real. And very exciting. Nerve-wracking too! Hubby and I keep worrying "what if there's some obscure technicality with our case and we fail the interview because of it??!!" I have no idea what that could be but we worry nevertheless. Silly us. :eek:

Now I'm really anxious to know the interview date soon as we need to make travel arrangements and fit some other commitments in around that. This whole thing almost puts your life on hold until it's over. You can't move forward til it's done. Will it be next week? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I'm current too! :D I was positive I'd be current in March because I just missed the cut-off for February, but only now that it's truly confirmed does it feel real. And very exciting. Nerve-wracking too! Hubby and I keep worrying "what if there's some obscure technicality with our case and we fail the interview because of it??!!" I have no idea what that could be but we worry nevertheless. Silly us. :eek:

Now I'm really anxious to know the interview date soon as we need to make travel arrangements and fit some other commitments in around that. This whole thing almost puts your life on hold until it's over. You can't move forward til it's done. Will it be next week? :confused:

As soon as that date arrives it will be panic stations. So much to do. I'm trying to avoid all thought that something will go wrong, it's not easy though!

How long does it usually take to get the follow up email? Hopefully not too long!

As soon as that date arrives it will be panic stations. So much to do. I'm trying to avoid all thought that something will go wrong, it's not easy though!

How long does it usually take to get the follow up email? Hopefully not too long!

From what I've read on this forum, it seems the follow-up email that tells you your interview date and info comes about 4 to 5 days after the Visa Bulletin says you're current. So by Monday or Tuesday next week, I would think. But I'll keep checking beforehand anyway, as I already have been doing today at least 3x :D

From what I've read on this forum, it seems the follow-up email that tells you your interview date and info comes about 4 to 5 days after the Visa Bulletin says you're current. So by Monday or Tuesday next week, I would think. But I'll keep checking beforehand anyway, as I already have been doing today at least 3x :D

Congrats bro for becoming current, the little Oceania says 850 for March. Best of luck brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spot on numbers once again gabam... I re-posted your post to Russian forum, I mentioned that it was yours... they are all very thankful to you :)

Thanks bro. Just tell them to pray for me. The Almighty accepts prayers from others mouths. I have waited long enough for this, and I pray and wish God doesn't make me disappointed at the end. I pray for all the forum-mates, may the Almighty make them successful. Amin!

Yeah, I think I'm gonna be refreshing my email every hour on the hour until that date arrives :)

@ghostsniper - I would say June/July..

I guess getting 2NL depends also on the day of your interview. What i mean is.. if your interview is at the beginning of a month then you will get 2NL earlier. If it's at the end then you are going to wait longer.

The Entrant Status Check website wont allow me to log in, I keep getting an error message when I try. I hope this is because they are updating my file with an interview time.