• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February Bulletin has just been released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,
I just talked to KCC, and here is the stats for the different regions

Asia 5200
Africa 25850 ( Sorry I didn't ask them for the exceptions. )
Europe 16200 ( Except Uzbekistan, sorry I couldn't hear it correctly, I doubt if Uzbekistan is in Europe)

Given my reputation, I am damn sure nobody would doubt that I am lying.

I am myself current, Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Thanks my lovely Almighty God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the purpose of DV lottery Uzbekistan belongs to Europe.
are you sure you heard Europe correctly? if yes im current!! :)

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!! We get current!!!! Best news we ever have this before!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gabam, love ya:):):)

ahaha, what a bummer.. I am 600 short for Europe :(
ty gabam

I can confirm that gabam got numbers spot on last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the purpose of DV lottery Uzbekistan belongs to Europe.
are you sure you heard Europe correctly? if yes im current!! :)

Yes, the number 16200 is correct. I was doubtful about the fact that Uzbekistan belongs to Europe. The number is different for Uzbekistan.

Hey guys,

Asia 5200
Europe 16200 ( Except Uzbekistan, sorry I couldn't hear it correctly, I doubt if Uzbekistan is in Europe)

I am myself current, Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Thanks my lovely Almighty God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much, you made my day. You have been correct in the past so absolutely no doubt. :D

You think Asia is jumping slowly? Africa cut-off is rubbish for March.

It's looking like DV2008 again...

But Africa has been really good till not, except for the march, while Asia was terrible initially, imagine a cut-off increase of just 350.

i think it generally goes very slow. even EU is not as good as in previous years. in march they did definitely better job but previous months were very disappointing.

Hey guys,

Asia 5200

Hi!
I was wondering why they make exceptions. Can someone explain to me what is the reason they make exceptions. Thank you!

Hi!
I was wondering why they make exceptions. Can someone explain to me what is the reason they make exceptions. Thank you!

I think because those countries have so many winners on their own, at least such is the case for Africa, and most of the applicants are in their home country. For example, with so many Nigerian winners, if their interviews were going in the same rate as the rest of Africa their embassy/consulate would not be able to keep up. That is just my take...

gabam, I hope you continue making calls, xD

You mean making calls to inform the forum-mates earlier about the monthly cut-off? Don't worry, I will be doing it happily for you guys. Just remember me in your prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called KCC myself few minutes ago (i had a question abt my application). the lady confirmed the cut off numbers for march (which gabam wrote above) and said interviews are being scheduled! Yaaay!