• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February 2013 (coming soon) atlast!!!!!!!!!!!

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,
Finally we see something new on the visa bulletin website, since last month. What do you think, when would the bulletin be released. I will try to call KCC, because they receive the numbers before it is published on the website.
Any guesses for

Asia
Africa
Europe

Best of luck!

Well I hope the numbers for March get bumped up substantially to over 30,000 or max 40,000 like last year.

DV2013AF0007XXXX
Entry Checked: 01/05/2012
Forms sent to KCC: 10/05/2012
Confirmed by KCC via e-mail: 25/05/12
Confirmation 2 by KCC via e-mail: 31/12/2012 - confirming my documents were acceptable for processing on a query I had on I-134
Medicals: NOT YET - will schedule the medical as soon as I receive my 2nd NL
2nd NL: NOT YET - I hope to receive this sometime between June and August
Police : NOT YET - I will prepare certificates two months before the interview
Interview: NOT YET - hopefully between June and August
Port of Entry - New York JFK - hopefully in September or October 2013 via a nice flight on Emirates :)

Thanks in advance Gabam your KCC call:)
We hope so we we will get current, we have been waiting for so long for the moment!!!

Good luck to you guys!!!

Hey guys,
Finally we see something new on the visa bulletin website, since last month. What do you think, when would the bulletin be released. I will try to call KCC, because they receive the numbers before it is published on the website.
Any guesses for

Asia
Africa
Europe

Best of luck!

February 2013 bulletin will be available by 15th of January. lets hope this time it would jump few thousands :)

I spoke to KCC today about my case, the lady said in my region the number that is current is 25k something...wasn't paying too much attention. I hope for Africa it is higher than that but it's a wait and see thing.

After interview &you succeed,which documents were left behind with CO?eg passports or any other.

LUCY 10 & Other members who are put under AP,pray god &we will do so and feel free because the outcome will be positive & let us know questions the CO probably ask although interviews are different.