February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vermont Process

Guys,

I found out the following info from my solicitor. She was very kind to explain what's happening at the Vermont Center:

First of all... I have recv'd my receipt #s and notice date.. Notice Date is 03/07/03, for both 140 and 485. My mail date is 02/10/03.

When I have applied for 140 & 485 the fees went down (Which my solicitor refers to as SALE fee, which might increase any time), so when the Vermont Guys tried to enter it into the system, systems were not accepting it as the fee was less than what they were expecting. So Vermont guys sent the hand written receipts.

With the hand written receipts we might have a problem at the AirPort to travel out of country or to enter into the country, so my solicitor is following up with the Vermont center to issue a proper receipt.

Hope this helps..

Cheers :(

I updated my details. Not yet received any RD's. Concurrently filed on 02/14/03, but my attorney asked not to apply AP concurrently to make the process faster. Once I get RD will apply AP.
Do you feel AP is required ? We have the h1 visa stamps until mid 2004.

485/EAD/AP

MD: 2/5
RD: 2/7
ND (as online): 3/5
ND (as appears on 485 printed receipt): 3/18
ND: (G711 - individual fee register receipts, handwritten) for 485/EAD/AP: 3/5

go figure!

reply to hashitoxicosis

Hi hashitoxicosis,

I got all the reciept details from my attorney in the form of e-mail.

FP

hello friends, regarding FP notices...these are contracted to some outside firm which sends random notices (no first come first served deal). I hear it can take upto 6 months to get an FP notice from VSC. If anyone has heard otherwise.....post your experience.

ayachitins, you should pursue the receipts with your lawyer....if none other you should certainly obtain official notice of action for your I-485 for your record (ie in case you travel outside the country) as that takes a while to process

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got receipts

Finally got hand written receipts for my I-485, I-765

Had gotten I-140 I-131 printed receipts earlier
updated the file, see attached

Need help

Guys,

My employer mistakenly put my wrong name and wrong date of birth on I-140. How can I correct it. Please advise.

Thanks in Advance

bobroh

Updated Spread Sheet..

Updated Spread Sheet..

How long is it taking these days for completing the concurrrent filing steps (140/485) ?

Also who will receive the RD/ND from INS ? is it me or the attorney !

Cheers !

Anindya_72

Updates

Received my I-140 and I-131 for my family receipts with ND as 3/19

I 've updated the spreadsheet.

Anindya

We cannot predict the duration for the whole process. In the case of I-140 it takes from 2 months to an year. I-485 its a long story

RD and ND will be received by your lawyer.

Good luck
mdu123

new entry

Updated Spread Sheet..

I am new to the forum.

Even though my labor got certified on jan 10, thanks to slow attorney I lost 2 months.

-Nash

Do not be so harsh,
It took me 6 months to start Concurrent filing but some of the fault goes to my company also.

How long for AP?

applied for 140/485/AP/EAD in Feb
RD: 14th Feb
ND: 17th March

My wife is on F-1 visa and seems my application makes her F-1 invalid now though she can stay here on the basis of our application.

We need to travel in may and for re-entry my wife would need AP. any ideas on the progress of AP applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.