Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain me whats ND etc...

My situation.
My lawyer mailed application on 28 Feb
so I guess MD is 28 Feb 2003
Please explain me how you find when checks cleared , do you
give checks to lawyer or yourself.

I do not have receipt date so do not have RD.
Also filed I140/I485/EAD simultaneously(whats I765)

AD I guess is approval date but what could be ND???

Atlanta FP

At the Atlanta INS application center, you can go ahead of schedule for I485 FP. Make sure you are there by 7:30 am.

Hi pareshv75

If you are paying for your Applications, the check will be your personal one, so checking if its cleared is easy. But if your company pays then no way of knowing it unless you get the info from your lawyer or HR.

I 765 is the application for EAD. So EAD or I765, both are same.

You know what MD and RD are, ND is the date when your application is entering BCIS(INS) database, your checks are cleared and receipts are mailed to your lawyer.

Hope it helps

Good luck
mdu123

EAD and AP Approved for 2/26/2003 ND case

Hi Guys,
My case is LC Substitution with concurrent filing in EB3.
All applications(I-140,I-485,I-131,I-765) filed on same date.
Mailing date : 1/29/2003
Received date: Don't know
Notice Date : 2/26/2003
All are starting with EAC-03-111-52*

Self:

I-765 AD:3/18/2003(online status)
I-131 AD:3/20/2003(online status)
I-140 AD:?????
I-485 AD: ?????

Spouse:
I-765 AD:3/19/2003(online status)
I-131 AD:3/20/2003(online status)
I-485 AD:??

No FP notices yet.
Good luck to others.
Even though, mailing date is in Jan,
i would like to stick with this Feb thread.

Chanma

Guys,
I am new to this forum. Thanks for sharing valuable updates. I have updated update.xls with my info.
My mailing date was 01/28/2003. There has been no update. According to lawyer, even BCIS system is not updated. No RD, No ND etc.
Any thougts from anybody...
:mad:

Question

Hi Guys,

The new update from immigration.com said "I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E21 are processing 07/27/2002 date(National Interest Waivers: 4/5/2002)", what is E21? Is it EB2? Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks,

Yes, you are right. It is EB2 only. The date which you are looking is essentially for the approval of I-140. In essence, waiting time for I-140 approval is close to 9 months.

Thanks a lot for the response, bhadur_thapa.

I have seen that VT Center has made about 50 days progress for E21 last month only. I hope VT Center can keep up this speed for I-140 going forward. Then, we don't have wait long 9 months to get the I-140 approval.

Originally posted by bhadur_thapa
Yes, you are right. It is EB2 only. The date which you are looking is essentially for the approval of I-140. In essence, waiting time for I-140 approval is close to 9 months.

no receipts

its been over 6 weeks sinec i filed i-140/485 and no recepits yet, checks not cleared.
(filed feb 7)
anyone else inthe same boat?

pls share information

thanks

MD is 02/07/03. Haven't recieved notices yet. I am not sure about the checks whether they are cashed or not. The company issued all the checks. We are all in the same boat. Probably they may be clearing up the backlogs.

Update on XL sheet

I updated my information , New to the forum, Just submitted the application (i 140/485/765 )

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Update XLs

I am new to the forum, Just filed I 140/485/765. Updated in Xl sheet.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got receipts

Originally posted by seshar
MD is 02/07/03. Haven't recieved notices yet. I am not sure about the checks whether they are cashed or not. The company issued all the checks. We are all in the same boat. Probably they may be clearing up the backlogs.

I just received the receipts from our company lawyer for 140/485/765. The lawyer only sent me one official INS notice for 140, the others are hand-written "Individual Fee Register Receipt" (G-711) with hand-written case number on them. Details follows:

For 140:
MD:02/08 for 140/485/765
RD: 02/10 from 140 Notice
ND:03/07 from 140 notice and from 485/765 Form G-711

Hope it helps a bit with your anxiety of waiting.

Re: Update XLs

Hi All,

Thanks forall your support in updating the Spreadsheet with dates. My Attorney finally filed my case after a lot of fiasco with fees/ forms etc.

My LC was approved on January 7th but lost valuable few months due to incompetency of my attorney. Hope the in future things will be fine.

I have a question : Can some one apply for his EAD while the concurrent filing is in progress?

Thanks

Anindya

Originally posted by vijrek
I am new to the forum, Just filed I 140/485/765. Updated in Xl sheet.

Thanks

EAD

ANINDYA,
You can apply.

Originally posted by Anindya_72
Hi All,

Thanks forall your support in updating the Spreadsheet with dates. My Attorney finally filed my case after a lot of fiasco with fees/ forms etc.

My LC was approved on January 7th but lost valuable few months due to incompetency of my attorney. Hope the in future things will be fine.

I have a question : Can some one apply for his EAD while the concurrent filing is in progress?

Thanks

Anindya

Hi Guys,
My checks were cleared yesterday 3/25 exactly one month after
mailing. My lawyer is currently in India so I'll let you know once I
receive a receipt no.

Status
Not open for further replies.