February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mailed my app on Feb 27th

I am new to this Forum. I have Mailed I140/I485/I765/I131 on the 27th Feb. No receipts yet. Will keep this Forum updated.

Spek

Re: RD 2/12/03

Folks..
It's nice to see such an interactive forum.. I have sent all my documents to Attorney and she is likely to file 140/485 sometime next week.

I have a suggestion : Could you please keep updating the attached spreadsheet and make it a live document so anyone joining later as well will be able to get an idea on where his/her case stands !!

Cheers!!

Anindya

was the lower fee honorable?

my attorney said that they filed I140/485 for me on 02/21/03 with the lower filing fee, since I read the news that they were returning some fling fee during that period, I am wondering if we need to pay the difference in this case?

Originally posted by parvardigar
Hi Guys,
Did anyone receive a receipt no./EAC/ or even
got their checks cleared? I filed on 2/25/03 and
my other collegue from the same company filed on 2/27(with new fee..but just I140). His check was cleared on 3/7/03. My checks have not been cleared yet! I hope they do not expect the revised
fee as I had FEDEX my application on 2/25 and was
received by them on 2/26 but new fee went in effect on 2/27/03. I'm EB2/RIR. Please share your
experience! Bobroh, what's your situation?

Hi Group

Here's my Info

Name---------------MD----ND--------- FP------ EAD----140
------------------------------------------------------------------
dyno--------------- 02/28---N/A----- N/A-----N/A-----N/A

Checks not cleared. EB3. Concurrent filing Using Labor Substitution. Had sent old filing fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
dyno..
As of 2/27/03, you had to pay new fee. Please check with your attorney as you've mailed your papers on 2/28/03(That's
what your MD shows!)

parvardigar. I am aware of the change in filing fee. But at the time of filinf my attorney didn't know about the fee change. So we send the old filing fee. I am not sure how BCIS treats this case. Maybe they will ask me to send the difference.

Let me know if anyone was in a similiar situation.

My RD : 3/3/2003

MD : 2/28/2003

ND:FP:140:EAD:????

Last edited by a moderator:
Questions about the INS Receipt Notice

Hi,

I am new to this thread. My I-140/I-131/I-765/I-485 was mailed on 03/10/2003 by my company's lawyer.

Does INS send the Receipt Notice to the Lawyer, or applicant, or both? Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks,

INS Receipts

Hi LCVPain,

According to what I 've read in all these forums, the receipts go to your lawyer. You should get the ND and receipt #s from him only. But the FP notice comes to you.

Good luck

mdu123

Update

Guys,
I have updated the list with my info.
I recieved my ND for I-131 and I-140 but still awaiting ND's for 1-485 and EAD

Thx

-SI

NY72, I am in the same boat

I heard a poster mention something about hand written receipts because of the lower fees at that time. will have to wait and see

Check Cleared

Hi All,

I just found out from the bank that my check has been cleared. According to my Lawyer, it is an indication that they have placed me into their system.

I did not receive any receipt # yet. I should get it soon though. I will keep you informed.

Mail date for I140, I484, and I765 is February 7th, 2003.

Thanks,

Sharmin

Status
Not open for further replies.