February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
my info

its great to have this forum for feb filers . here are our my details:

I-140/I-765/I-131/I-485 - MD 2/24

Any February 2003 filers received a receipt number? My lawyer mentioned that they are receiving receipt number from end of Dec. 02 cases.

The receipt date of course will be when they received it and the notice date is always some 30-45 days later and the post date on the envelope from Vermont is usually another 3-5 days after the notice date. That is how they work (or don't work) up in VT. Also when your check clears will give you an indication when they have placed you into their system.

Official visit to India while concurrent filing.

Hello Guys, I have to go to India for Urgent Official trip. I filed my 765,140,131,485 on 02/25. I have not received anything yet, My VISA is also expired. Is it possible to get AP, if I go directly to Local INS office?

Thanks

To bobroh

Hi Bobroh

I don't think you can get an AP now. AP is given after adjudicating your EAD petition. You have filed only on 2/25, you may expect something from the first week of April only.

Why din't you extend your visa before expiry? Consult with your lawyer immediately about your situation.

Good luck
mdu123

Question about Medical Examine

Hi,

I have a question about Tuberculosis. Is the X-ray examination required for employee-based applicant? The docotor said that I should do the skin test first. If the skin test is positive, then the X-ray exam is required.

However, the instructions of Form I-693 (Rev. 04/25/02) state that: "One of the conditions you will be tested for is tuberculosis. If you are 15 years of age or older, you will be required to have a chest X-ray examination. Exception: If you are pregnant or applying for adjustment of status under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, you may choose to have either a chest X-ray or a tuberculin skin test."

What did you do for your Tuberculosis test? Eager to get your answer..

Thanks

Orono

You need to have the skin test done first. If that's positive then
chest X-RAY otherwise no. Most of the time skin test comes positive(mine did!) so they take the X-RAY(one way to make more
money for doctors).

>>one way to make more money for doctors

Loose tongue there! The Chest Xray is done to see if there is previous or current evidence of TB. An undiagnosed case of TB is a problem, not only for the patient, but a whole lot of people. So please be careful with those allegations!
:D

As per my physician, if you had BCG vaccine, you will show positive for TB skin test. But the X-ray may show negative.

Hi Guys,
Did anyone receive a receipt no./EAC/ or even
got their checks cleared? I filed on 2/25/03 and
my other collegue from the same company filed on 2/27(with new fee..but just I140). His check was cleared on 3/7/03. My checks have not been cleared yet! I hope they do not expect the revised
fee as I had FEDEX my application on 2/25 and was
received by them on 2/26 but new fee went in effect on 2/27/03. I'm EB2/RIR. Please share your
experience! Bobroh, what's your situation?

Same here

Hi Parwardigar, I am also in same boat. I have not heard anything from my employer/lawyer.

Thanks

No update!

Hey Guys.

Quick note to let you all know that I have not received any corrospondence from INS or my attorney. Seems like Feb processing has slowed, compared to the activity for Jan.

I will check with my attorney next week again for an umpdate.

Keep the hope alive!!!:D

Re: TB test

Orono,

First doctors do the Skin Test, they have some dimensions to check it after couple of days and stuff.. Actually my doctor just asked me over the phone, I said everything looked OK, so he gave the report without even checking anything..

Tip: just fins a Busy Migrant doctor it will go smoothly :)

Cheers
Myself

Thanks, Guys. I did skin test last Friday and results was negative. Therefore, I was not asked for chest X-Ray exam.

Thanks for all the knidly replies.

Orono

Do we have any newz here . I mean anybody got their checks cleared or got receipts, EAD's for people filed in Feb.

Is it RD or ND ?

Hi guys,

Mine is LC Substitution Concurrent filing. Attorny has mailed all the applications on Jan 30/31 to VSC. Today, he sent me receipt numbers for all applications(I-140,EAD,AP,I-485). When I check them in online INS status, shows like this:

Receipt Number: EAC03111*
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received at
this office on February 26, 2003. It is taking between 30 and
60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you
a decision as soon as processing is complete.

My Question is February 26,2003 is what date ?.

Is it RD or ND ?

Thanks
Chanma

Status
Not open for further replies.