Feb2002 filers, anyone with RFE or not approved

got RFE for 02-114-5XXXXX

Got RFE last week..

Kashmir's and others Anaconda project suggests 60% Feb 2002 applicants still remain unapproved.. about 10% of those with RFE pending.

RFE received... by bcis

RFE replied and received by bcis 1st week of june. Waiting for Approval.
WC
02-105

RFE received this week for dependent.
2nd FP notifications received last week for both.
02-116

Wac-02-106
Not approved after interview.
2nd FP done in Jan 04.
Online status never updated after recevied result of first FP.
Now online status is transferred to local office.

they will look at your case once they are done approving April 2003 cases. real nice job USCIS.

Independent1971 said:
No 2nd FP, no RFE. Lawyer contacted bcis - was told to have updates in 6wks.

You are not alone guys :D

RFE received last week, replying next week. See my signature for details.

RFE send to who?

Hi guys,

I received the email fr BCIS on Monday said that both I and spouse will received the RFE but until now we haven't receive anything from them, who normally they send the RFE to, lawyer or us? How long it take? And normally what kind of RFE they asked ?

thanks!

CSC is acting against processing guideline, and its spirit is being fair.

Processing guideline clearly says, after RFE or FP, your case should be returned back to the queue where it was; the rule is clearly intended to prevent the our of order processing. The spirit of that rule is being fair.

we saw some movement on older cases a while ago, now they focus on approving newer cases again. What's the problem with those people....Every time we saw a 03 or04 case is approved, we know CSC is violating the rule again. With all our cases pending their action, there is no way any 03 or 04 cases could come before us in the queue.

If an officer can adjudicate any case he/she want, anytime he want, with any standard he like, that reflect big mismangement issue of the agency;

If anyone can use any excuse to by pass the processing guideline, to do whatever he want; that's typical mismangemnt, management fail to implement, train, and enforce the guidelines.

If anyone in CSC or USCIS think out of order processing is ok, he/she is not familiar with processing guidelines. He/she better go back to the training room, without pay, until he/she know how to do his/her job.

Now seems CSC is deliberately working against the spirit of the rule, it is our reponsibility to reminds them it is not ok to trash the processing guideline and act against the rule of fairness.

We have to fight till this unjust is corrected:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...t=132077&page=4

Keep up with the campaign, dig out the voilations of processing guideline, and present that to CSC management, Ombudsman or senator/congressman!

RFE is sent to lawyer only for most cases

happyM said:
Hi guys,

I received the email fr BCIS on Monday said that both I and spouse will received the RFE but until now we haven't receive anything from them, who normally they send the RFE to, lawyer or us? How long it take? And normally what kind of RFE they asked ?

thanks!

HappyM, I was in similar boat as u, so I researched on this site.. seems that in most cases, RFE is sent to the lawyer only. It took my RFE more than a week to reach the lawyer :confused:

Mostly the RFE is for W2, paychecks, EVL. In my case, they asked for medical supplement (I-693 supplement) for varicella vaccine (which doctor had then marked as national shortage then)

RFE Replied , Waiting for Approval

RD 02/28/2002
ND 03/06/2002
1stFP 03/24/2002
2ndFP 01/03/2004
RFE - 05/27/2004- EVL,3 latest Paystubs, Company Ability to pay, Tax returns for 01,02 & 03.
RFE - Received 06/01/2004
RFE - Replied and Received by INS 06/16/2004.
AD - 07/19/2004
Thanks
Srimat

Last edited by a moderator: