Feb15th 2002 case RFE issued

bunchofquestion

Registered Users (C)
Just checked the status and they have sent RFE yesterday. My second(?) RFE. I dont know what it is all about. Not sure if I should get a FP2 notice as well.

I will post details.

thanks

RFE

Anything is possible, from W2s to pay stubs to medical to employment and even to see if you are still ALIVE! They care about us.

Update

Folks,

Update on my RFE. This time the lawyer received the notice on March 1st. Notice mentioned that they did receive (??) the requested information on Aug 18th 2003. However they misplaced the file and apologized for another RFE. Thats what the notice said. Misplaced reason was a coverup.

Anyway this time they had asked for company letter and 6 months pay stubs. I dropped off all the papers on 2nd at the lawyer office and they sent it overnight fedex. The site got updated so quickly that it says they have received the requested information.

Hope I don't get a second FP. Lets see. Wait continues.

thanks and I will keep posted.

please clarify

So , your second RFE was sent on March 2 and it is been updated on March 4 says it is received?

Mine sent overnight March 3, wondering when it will be updated.

Thanks

yd68

Thats right. Lawyer's office sent the documents on March 2nd by overnight FedEx(I gave the papers to lawyers office in the evening around 5pm).

This morning as a routine check I was checking online for our EADs and 485s. Didn't expect to see that. But it says on March 3rd 2004 they received RFE papers and processing resumed. Taked 365 days to 540 days bla bla.

Hang on, yours should be updated in a day or two. Or you might get a approval straight.

Re: Update

Originally posted by bunchofquestion
Folks,

Update on my RFE. This time the lawyer received the notice on March 1st. Notice mentioned that they did receive (??) the requested information on Aug 18th 2003. However they misplaced the file and apologized for another RFE. Thats what the notice said. Misplaced reason was a coverup.

Anyway this time they had asked for company letter and 6 months pay stubs. I dropped off all the papers on 2nd at the lawyer office and they sent it overnight fedex. The site got updated so quickly that it says they have received the requested information.

I haven't seen them asking for 6 months paystubs. Can u think of any reason? Is urs a straight forward case?

Re: Update

Originally posted by bunchofquestion
Folks,

I haven't seen them asking for 6 months paystubs. Can u think of any reason? Is urs a straight forward case?

Thats what the notice says. I have a copy myself. Mine is a straight forward case. Been with the same company ever since I started my GC process.