Feb01 Approved, RD:02/16/01, ND:02/28/01, RIR, EB2, INDIA

CK485

Talked to an IIO, and came to know that my case and my wife\'s case got approved today.

All the best. I will check AVM tonight to confirm that.

did your message change from case not found to received?

did your message change from case not found to received?
if yes, could you tell us when it changed?

Thanks

congrats.

And also let us know AVM updates after you respond to RFE.Thanks for giving hope to us this week. Not Rfe. it is FBI check.

Spoke to IIO @ 3.30

Congrats.

Mine is:
RD:Jan 29,01
ND: Feb 08,01
FP : Oct 12,01
EAC-01-098-XXXXX
AVM Changed from not found to received on 11/07/01.

Spoke to IIO. She is unfriendly. She just said FP is good and everything looks good. She says she doesn\'t know how long it will take for approval. She refused to check my wife\'s FP.

One good news is that VSC is working on 485 cases, as approval of original poster of this thread shows.

BJR.

AVM is not updated yet. checked at 5.30 PM

AVM is not updated yet. checked at 5.30 PM.

Answers for few queries raised:

1) My case was always in the AVM system.

2) My case was assigned to officer on 9th Nov, after they received the FBI check response on 5th Nov.

I think, purely my imagination, that INS vermont AVM is not working and that is the reason why we are not seeing any Feb\'01 approvals.

All the best.

No Title

How did you know they received respose from FBI on 11/05 and assigned to officer on 11/09?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

How did you know they received respose from FBI on 11/05 and assigned to officer on 11/09?

Thanks in advance.

AVM is still not updated..Called IIO again

As AVM still does not say that my case is approved, I called up again today and talked to an IIO regarding that. She confirmed that my case is approved and the approval notice has been mailed on 11/15/01. She also mentioned that since last week there is some technical problem with AVM system.

I am only posting this info so that you guys do not loose HOPE..You all may soon be surprised when you open your mail box..

All the best.

AVM finally update today.saysapproved on 15th Nov..

What a sigh of relief!! AVM finally say the case is approved on 15th. Same is true for my wife.

Now I am waiting for the approval notice.

Great thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I sincerely hope that you all will taste such day very soon.

Thanks very much to Rajiv Khanna.

Thanks very much to all you who are relentlessly posting information in this site that helps all of us to breath normally through this tortuous journey.

All the best.