FEB visa bulletin released

Feb Bulletin says...summarised visa bulletin

summarised visa bulletin
It's officially suggested by CIS that it's no possible to speculate the movement as it is CIS.Inspite of their best effort in past the date has moved up and to CIS's surprise, exceeded the speed limit.They will make sure to fix the system so that in future it should to slow or 0 Miles/Hr.When will that ? dunno,but we will try our best to have it very soon.

Folks please correct me if I have read wrongly the feb bulletin.

I think that the tide is about to take a turn

I think that Department of State (DOS) is simply stating that based on information they envisaged that demand from USCIS is lower than expected, so the movement in dates is faster than they anticipated. Uptill now, they have been pretty consistent in portraying a situation where the movements in the date were projected to be rather slow.

So, it looks like that 50% of the year is going to expire by March end, DOS is about to change the gears and may open the door wide open. What would be a good sign? One of the three:
1. Next month EB3 remains struck at 1st May.
2 Next month EB3 worldwide is in May or past May.
3 Next month EB3 worldwide is in December 2001.

If any of the above scenarios to happen, then this is not unrealistic to assume that those worldwide persons who have prioirty dates of year 2001, 2002, and 2003 may definitely see the movement in the priorty date to 2002 in 3 months, and perhaps to year 2003 by September. For persons from other specific retrogression countries, my sympathies....you have a long road ahead....!

The worst thing is EB3 continues at April 22 in which case, we may have to wait for April 30, 2001 date to juimp.

Any other ideas...?

My priority date is current in this feb bulletin. Does any one have an idea that my case may approve.

I have not hear anything on this forum that cases is being approved when the dates become current through Visa bulletin.

EB1
I-140:ND 10/2003: PD 10/03 RFE: 12/04;AD:06/05
I-495:ND 10/2003: RFE 08/05 Reply Rcd:09/05 Retrogression ???AD???
Now Dates are current

You should know that february visa numbers comes into effect from 1st feb..
the bulletin is usually released two weeks prior to the stated month.

so they will wait till 1st feb before they start approving the cases for your priority dates... thats my understanding..

jsn

Faster for who?
According to my priority date and at this pace I will have to wait until Aug 2007 for my priority date to be current.

What a big joke and a big mess is this process?

My PD is April 16th 2001 (EB3) and my I-485 was filed in June of '05. All of my dates are current so they should start processing my card. I am however resigned to the fact that I will be stuck in the FBI name check for 2 years and still be waiting!!

For all of you with priority dates in 2003 and 04 I wish you all the best, I know how painful it is to wait as long as I have already waited.

I didn't understand that Calculation of Yours !

moroni said:
Faster for who?
According to my priority date and at this pace I will have to wait until Aug 2007 for my priority date to be current.

What a big joke and a big mess is this process?

Moroni.
How did u conclude that it would be not before Aug 2007, when your PD is going to be current ??

Thanks

Guys,

How many visas are alloted for EB3 Skilled workers per country(Especially for India)? How other workers or 245(i) visas will affect Eb3 skilled workers?

01/11/2006: February 2006 Visa Bulletin

Small good news. The State Department reports that the USCIS demands for EB visa numbers have been very slow and until the demand increases, the EB visa numbers will keep moving forward.
The EB-1 and EB-2 for India and China have progressed substantially. Even EB-3 has moved for India and China impressively. Worldwide is still stuck with the 245(i) cases. India and China EB-3 will also be stuck in April 2001 once their numbers reach the date because of the massive 245(i) cases which were filed on or before April 30, 2001 by illegal aliens to take advantage of 245(i) relief before the law sunset. Reportedly, these numbers reached about 345,000 plus their dependants of estimated 250,000 - 275,000. A substantial number of these cases are still left behind in the DOL Backlog Elimination Center. These cases have been moving extremely slow, but once the Centers pick up the speed, these cases will add a tremendous pressures on the EB-3 visa numbers as most of these cases have very early priority dates. Worse yet, the USCIS is expected to pick up the speed of EB-485 adjudication to meet the Bush's commitment to reducing processing to six months by the end of September 2006, which is only eight months away. There are a huge number of 245(i) cases which have yet to move into the stream of EB-3 I-485 rows which will eventually take out EB-3 numbers, constraining the progression of EB-3 numbers continuously.
The family-based categories moved very slow but there were no dramatic retrogression in any categories. It should be taken a small good news.
The immigration quota system is choked and will continue to be choked, unless a relief comes from the pending Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation.

BanglaBabu :

JAN 2006 = Apr 22 01 (+ 1 year Hoping is going to be in a month by month basis)
JAN 2007 = Apr 22 02 (+7 months)
AUG 2007 = Nov 2002

Don't forget the Name Check and the Retrogression factor. PD could go forward or not moving at all, or what is worse going backwards.

Sorry for this comment, I'm just facing the USCIS cruel reality. I hope some miracle will happen soon to fix all of this mess.

NC for 245 i

Definitely huge traffic will come when FBI do the name check, security check etc,. for these 245(i) cases...that time USCIS may consider later 2001 and 2002 cases to get approved....what do you think..? otherwise 2002 PD cases will have to wait for 10 years.....!

They will do something .. but

skp19722003 said:
Definitely huge traffic will come when FBI do the name check, security check etc,. for these 245(i) cases...that time USCIS may consider later 2001 and 2002 cases to get approved....what do you think..? otherwise 2002 PD cases will have to wait for 10 years.....!

skp19722003,

I am sure that the DOL and USCIS will do something eventually to eleviate this problem but the critical point is exactly when they will get around to doing this? I firmly believe that the USCIS, DOS and DOL do not believe in fixing problems as they arise. If some problem arises they let it grow till they can and only get around to fixing it when they feel that the whole system will collapse. I think that point is still a while away. If the current trend continues for another year then these agencies might wake up and do something. I do not beleive anything is going to happen before then. The only thing that can save us is some favorable bill that adds more visa numbers. Nothing else is going to help in the short term.

regards,

saras76

Moroni
I'm almost in the same boat with you (PD June26,2002) And I also think that our cases might not be approved till 2007.
I've never felt so hopeless, I think we are all hitting rock bottom!

Visa Number Availability

Hi All,

The Senator's office called the USCIS and they were told that my I-485 is pending visa availability although my visa type is current. What should I do in this situation then? Should I call the 1-800 number and tell them that my visa number is available?

Just wait ..

SAMBOCICO said:
Hi All,

The Senator's office called the USCIS and they were told that my I-485 is pending visa availability although my visa type is current. What should I do in this situation then? Should I call the 1-800 number and tell them that my visa number is available?

SAMBOCICO,

I am not able to understand your question. Can you please state your details such as your PD, your receipt date, the country you are from etc. I will be able to answer your questions in a better way once you share this information.

regards,

saras76