Feb visa bulletin out ....

Max2k1 how did you find this page on state dept?

because when you go through regular current visa bulletin on state dept website, it still goes to january bulletin.

thanks

NoGCYet03 said:
because when you go through regular current visa bulletin on state dept website, it still goes to january bulletin.

thanks
Please check website again. It indeed links to Feb bulletin.

I want request CC

I want to request "Cross-Chargeability", my bad time EB3 world-wide also not moving.....both the ways it sucks guys.......

skp19722003 said:
I want to request "Cross-Chargeability", my bad time EB3 world-wide also not moving.....both the ways it sucks guys.......
What is Cross Changebility?
--Naveen Oshos

Cc

"Cross-Chargeability" if your spouse was born in non-retrogressed countries you can request them to approved your case where visa number is taken from the pool of visas available to foreign spouse’s cap. More info search the net.

Does Cross chargeability apply for Son also.

Can cross chargeability apply if the son (3 Years Old) was born in a non-retrogressed country and also a member of the I-485 application.

Does corss-chargeability apply only in case of spouse?

Please clarify.

Yes

CaliGC said:
Can cross chargeability apply if the son (3 Years Old) was born in a non-retrogressed country and also a member of the I-485 application.

Does corss-chargeability apply only in case of spouse?

Please clarify.

Cross chargeability is also known as
alternate state chargeability.

A spouse can use his or her spouse's nationality
to obtain a more favorable Priority Date.

The children's priority date comes from the parent with
the most favorable Priority date so therefore parents' cannot use the
child's priority date.

Never heard about Cross-Chargeability. Folks do you thinks I can apply for Cross-Chargeability. My wife is from Vietnam and she is a citizen. My 485 is been pending from Aug/11/2003. EB3. Please advice

Thanks

Yes you can apply for cross-chargeability. Funny thing is, the quota is based on the place of birth rather than citizenship, so if you or your spouse was born in a more favorable country (retrogression-wise)...go for it!