Feb/March Interview in Chennai - Tracking details

No luck

No luck for me even as of today. Just sitting crossed my fingers. Still getting the reply "no pkt3 information"

Name Check means that FBI records matched this name. They need to do more research on this person.

If XXXX matches FBI records, they do Name search to verify if this particular person is indeed in records. Nothing to worry about this. There are lot first names that are common that match the records. They just need to verify that XXXX do not have any records. This is just a time waster. You do not do anything. Consulates will take care of it. You may loose some time for this. Usually 2-4 wks.

PCC Requirement.

So far, 19 people including myself got conformed through e-mail or phone from Chennai that PCC is not required if you stayed in US/India only and you are from US. I got my Interview in Jan. Guys, do not contact consulate on this any more. That can just irritate them and may cause problems in the Future.
Delhi/Mumbai are still stressing for PCCs. So, things may change for Chennai in the future. Jan. CPers do not have time to get PCC. Feb./March can just apply at their respective regional consulates and relax. If you get it in time, just take it. If not don\'t worry. Because Chennai is not insisting now. But do not make very big deal out of it. If you have time, why don\'t you just apply for it eventhough it is not required ?. Good Luck.

Vaccinations/Doctor Appointment

Only vaccines that Chennai Doctors are insisting are MMR; Vericella(If you dot have Chickenfox. Oral certification is fine.). Don\'t worry regarding the rest listed on INS site.
Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi is Best. She is cool. You can take US vaccines to her for waiver. Others may ask for an additional booster.

PCC and Marriage Endorsement

Thanks Superman. I agree with superman on not contacting the consulate regarding PCC anymore, atleast until they give feb interview details.
If we have the time we can apply for pcc with the local indian consulate, again submitting the Passport to consulate for this purpose is not a good idea. I spoke to the NYC consulate and they said that there could be a option to do without submitting the passport, we can also endorse the marriage in the passport if we have not already done so. Endorsing the marriage can be done on the same day. This is better than submitting the passport in India for this purpose.
The Indian consulate in NYC is open on monday and the fees for PCC is 11$ each and marriage endorsement is 22$ each.
Their website is http://www.indiacgny.org

Good luck to Superman for Jan and to all others!