Feb/March/April 2000 folks. Talked to IIO

kp h

Registered Users (C)
Talked to IIO . MY RD/ND : 4/00. Hope this helps.

ME : Sir, I would like to check status of my case..
IIO : (MALE) Your case is being reviewed by an officer.
ME: That\'s what I was told when I called last time 3 wks ago and I was told 2-3 wks at that time.
IIO : The previous IIO would have been a more optimist . Will take 30-45 days.
ME : is there anything wrong with my case ?
IIO: No . It looks like a straight forward case and no additional info has been requested. It isn ot on hold for any reason.
ME : Is there anything I can do to expedite this case sir ??
IIO : No . You cannot do anything as application is in the hands of officer .
ME : (gathering a little courage)Is there anything You can do to help me expedite this case. I would really aprreciate it.
IIO : Like what ??
ME : Like talk to Officer who has the case . Either you or I could do that .
IIO: Officers don\'t talk to us after they have been assigned the case and they won\'t talk to you either.
ME: I am a little concerned as have been seeing august 2000 approvals and mine is april2000 case and still pending .
IIO : Each case takes its own time depending on it nature and how complicated it is.
ME: Thank you

No Title

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to let you guys know that my case approved on 10th of July
and I received the courtsey copy.

PD:03/99,ND:03/24/00,FP:03/20/2001 , EB2/IR, India,NO RFE

I am sure Everybody will get their Approval , It is just a matter of time. My Thanks to all of you and special thanks to Rajeev Khanna for
hosting this wonderful and Informative site.

No Title

congrats!!
 and thanks for the support!...I spoke to iio today...she told the same news another 30 days......bla..bla....still not yet approved..my ND is around in same date as yours 03/20/2000... hopefully I get some good news soon!!

thanks
shanks

No Title

ND:02/00 FP:10/00, No RFEs still waiting. I checked the AVM, still the same old message. May God bestow mercy on us.

No Title

ID/ND Feb/00. RE ID 5/15. The company was out of business after I filed I-485. I was forced to switch a job and managed the title similar to AC after 180 days after filing I-485. Still waiting ....