Feb 2004 I140 got new "Last Updated" date

How to find the Last Updated Date?

Can some one please help on how to find the last updated date? I am checking the status online. I couldn't find any LUD.

msskr,

When you go INS status web page, at the bottom of the page you will set a Customer Login/Register link. Use the link to register yourself and your WAC# and you will get emails when your LUD is updated.

I-140 (WAC0407xxxxxx) still missing on the phone - status still the same online. However, the LUD on the I-140 has been updated to today (8th Sep). Could this be because I had sent an email inquiry and got an email response yesterday (7th Sep)? - the response was the standard 360 days and they are processing July 2003 and they process cases in order (yeah right :) ).

Hopefully not and something else is cooking !!!

whorl1quote said:
Oh, I am so surpised to see my "Last Updated" date moved to July 30, 2004 for both my I140 and I485, which were filed concurrently on Feb 10, 2004.

I know there were similar discussions in another thread but I just want to see if anyone has similar situation and anyone knows what's going to happen?

By the way, I subscribed to receive emails, but I did not receive any emails pretaining to the new Last Updated.

Hi,
I am new around here so sorry to ask trivial questions. My labor was approved on Aug 31. Whats the buzz abt the pilot program? Once the attorney submits necessary paper work for I140/485 how am I supposed to know if my case was considered in Pilot program? Is it true that adjudication takes only 3 months? Thanks for any replies
EB2 concurent filing ; Labor approved 08/31/04; California service center; Large Bay area company

File it and Forget the rest

Raju you can become a Gentleman in No Time if gods with you. Plus forget 90 Days/100 Days/ 500 Days formula. We have been through the worst time when there was Absolutely No Movement for 14 Mths.
There are # of factors that can affect the processing:-
1. Your Education Check
2. Your Company’s Ability to Pay
3. Your Experience
4. Your Fingerprinting Results
5. Most Important of all the mood of the person handling your records.

If you have Luck * 5 +Gods Help = Pilot EB2 485 in 90 Days

Else Max it will take is 18 Mths.

So All the Best and make it fast before Ellections. Who Knows whats the Agenda for the new Party in Power.