Feb 2002 Tracker II ( EB2\'s in particular)

akr99

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody
It seems that Feb Tracker 1 is getting too long. So iam starting Tracker II . So all please post your cases here, In particular Eb2\'s.
Iam so concerned with the Eb\'s are moving. Please share your thoghts , any reliable info why and how INS is processing like this

Thanks

No Title

RD 2/27
ND 3/6
EB2 (BS + 5)
waiting.
I have one question .How many 140 have been filed in Feb. for EB2
How to find that

EB2, RD:02/25/02, ND:03/04/02, EAC-02-124-5#### waiting

EB2 (MS)
RD:02/25/02
ND:03/04/02
EAC-02-124-5####
waiting

How many EB2s approved recently??? iS NUMBER OF EB2 Applications are less or not/slow INS processing ????
All EB2s share your cases here.. So that we will get an update when any EB2 gets update on their case??

i wish i know

i wish i know the answers for how many EB2 have been filed in Feb? Which date EB2\'s are they processing . Like everybody else just waiting, hoping and praying....

same time frame

EB2 (Masters) I140 mailed Feb-25.

Statistics from this forum shows that the EB3 approvals has been slipping, now at more than 60 days (compared to 40-50 one month ago).

Very few EB2 approvals recently - almost all with a RD before 1/31/02 and takes longer than EB2.

It seems VSC is taking time to sweep the corners to make sure all cases before 1/31/02 are dealt with before they publish their processing times - anybody with RD before 1/31/02, Please post your info

To be optimistic, I would rather think the slowdown comes before they launch the premium processing of I-140 as people have been talking about sometime this April...but doesn\'t look likely to happen :-(

EB2 last I see is Jan

I think the last EB2 I saw approved was with ND of Jan. So dont know what is hapenning. I saw some EB3 approved with ND of March !!! So filing EB2 is slowing things down.Most probably there are many more EB2\'s than EB3.
My details are
RD- 2/19
ND- 2/27
EAC-02-120-5XXXXX
EB2

Lets hope for the best very soon.

This is really sad

Friends
whats happening? I have seen a EB3 approval ND dated March 03/12/02.
Whats going on with EB2\'s. Whats that last ND/EAC# approved ? whats the criteria. My ND is 02/27 and EAC-02-120-#####. I have no clue what to do. Friends what can we do ? Any suggestions?

THanks

Praying God for INS to start EB2 processing .....

akr,
As you said its very frustating.
I think nothing in our hands other than praying God for INS to start EB2 processing ...
May be they might have forgot .. or BE2 cases processing officer may be in vacation..
my ND is 03/04/02 (EB2)..
EB3 with above ND dates are getting Approvals... no luck yet for EB2s..
Any EB2 Jan cases are waiting ....
Hope they will start soon..

No Title

When Jan cases were processed there was no significant difference between EB2 and EB3. Is it possible that there are not too many EB2 guys on this board who are giving feedback on approvals ? I mean within a month why shold processing criteria change so much ? Also can we talk to VErmont officers as a general query which might alos not have any impact on tracking our phone calls..

this is also happening at other SCs, too

The CSC processing time (as per AVM) is 30-60 days for I-140s but they, too, have very few approvals lately, esp. for EB2.

Anyone got any news on I140 premium processing? Heard they were going to start it in April - there is now less a week to see if it will happen...

it is really getting longer and more frustrating as days and days going by...sigh...

I checked the AVM and

it said it is still taking 150-XXX days for processing. So nothing has changed at my end. Any news from you guys ?
Also, the 140 receipt shows that it will take 80-100 days and the AVM says 150+ days. Any idea why ?
I think INS has stopped processing EB2 140\'s and that really ticks me off. I am not going to check on anything now and will wait for my lawyer to call.

very sad

Hi folks ,

I too checked twice last week AVM says "currently taking 150 to 240 days to process such application .I don\'t know could this be related to damm 245(I) applicants .

JR.

Check the breaking news...NO INS FROM NOW

Say BYE to your 140\'s and get ready to switch H-1\'s now. It is pay time again !!!

EB2 Approval

THere is a Feb EB2 approval on March tracker, Feb ND 25. I guess this should relieve all of us and hope for faster recovery in processing...