Feb 2002 case Finally Approved!!

rrkd

Registered Users (C)
Got an email notification from USCIS informing that my case has been approved. My long wait since February 2002 is finally over. We are still awaiting status on the application for my wife and children & Notification letter.

I want to thank everyone even remotely connected with this website. I want to thank the administrators, the moderators, the participants.....those who got their approvals long before I did...and those who posted words of encouragement for people who were disheartened by the slow work on their cases.

Folks...never give up hope, there is light at the end.

Good luck everyone.

My details:

RD: 2/15/2002
ND: 2/6/2002
1st FP: 5/2002
2nd FP: 5/11/2004

3 EAD extensions.

AD: 9/14/2004

rrkd said:
Got an email notification from USCIS informing that my case has been approved. My long wait since February 2002 is finally over. We are still awaiting status on the application for my wife and children & Notification letter.

I want to thank everyone even remotely connected with this website. I want to thank the administrators, the moderators, the participants.....those who got their approvals long before I did...and those who posted words of encouragement for people who were disheartened by the slow work on their cases.

Folks...never give up hope, there is light at the end.

Good luck everyone.

My details:

RD: 2/15/2002
ND: 2/6/2002
1st FP: 5/2002
2nd FP: 5/11/2004

3 EAD extensions.

AD: 9/14/2004
rrkd,

Congrats. My RD is same as yours and FP deatils are pretty close. My FP2 is 05-13-04. Hoping to hear the good news.... BTW are you from NJ?

rrkd

Congratulations!!!! Did you contact your local Senator/Congressman?
Please let us now.

bunchofquestion said:
rrkd,

Congrats. My RD is same as yours and FP deatils are pretty close. My FP2 is 05-13-04. Hoping to hear the good news.... BTW are you from NJ?
To bunchofquestion:

Yes I am also from NJ and since both our dates are pretty close I am sure your approval is just round the corner (if already there by the time I responded to your query)

:)

Annai:

I did indeed contact our Senator (Jon Corzine) for assistance however his office replied back saying that USCIS has responded that my case is still in progress and that it would take another 30-60 days. I believe this was about a month ago.