Feb 2001 Group...

No Title

HI GKGC
I am planning to take a big break man. The problem the company I am working they may close any time. That is bothering me a lot. I want to get it over with this as soon as possible and party. Pray for me and folks alike. You are right, I have to take a break. Whenever I see approvals floating around, whose EAC numbers are more than mine, my adernal kicks in. I am trying to cool down a little bit now.

HI SuperStar
Since I applied my I-140, I got the NVC papers home. I had the numbers in those papers.
My NVC msg says, they are waiting for INS request on my file. When I spoke to NVC, they say they have mailed my papers to them. I have a written confirmation to that effect.

My AVM says, the case Not found, The IIO says, case is with them, not yet assigned but.
I don\'t know, but I am trying to be cool, but don\'t know how.

Thanks for the infor...

I never spoke to INS or NVC...but look like mine should have been moved from NVC to INS automatically... My AVM @ NVC is waiting for INS request.... I will have to check-up may be later...

Let us all hope that our INS AVM says your case is approved....

Thanks

SamUsam Call up INS and ASK IIO

SamUsam,I do pray for you and wish I could change things around. Anyway, as INS officially reported(www.immigration-law.com) that as of 10/29/01, they are processing 02/01/01 cases, you need to really talk gently with the IIO about your case, request if she can be of any help in making sure that the case gets assigned.

EB3 PD 04/97 RD 02/12/01 ND 02/20/01

AVM changed from "Case not found" to "This case was received BLAH BLAH BLAH"

PD 11/99,RD 02/08 ND 02/15

AVM changed from "Case not found" to "This case was received ON 02/08 and so on ...

Mesg Changed from Case Not found to received

AVM Changed from Case Not Found to received blah blah as of
today morning (11/9/01). I have checked yesterday also but same old
case not found mesg. I think some one working on my case.

PD 3/15/00
RD 2/15/01
ND 2/22/01

Hope to see the approval soon.

Usually free at 3.00 pm.

I dont know whether it works. Mostly when I call around after 3.00 pm ET I get the connection on 1st dial or max 5th dial. It might be a coincidence but try around then.

I\'m with you guys.

RD: 1/30/01
ND: 2/12/01
FP: 6/6/01
EAC: 01-101-XXXXX
AVM changed from "case can not be found" to "Your I-485 to adjust... ... was received ... ..." some time around October 20.

No Title

Hi guys,
Today, my msg change from not found to received. One step towards the right direction

AVM Message changed...

Hi Guys,
I spoke to IIO regarding the status, after that my AVM message changed to "Received on Feb 15".

BTW my RD : Feb 7 and ND : Feb 15... But the AVM says your application was received on Feb 15th. Why is that?

Hope we will hear the good news soon.....

Eagerly waiting

PD : Dont remember
RD : 2/12/2001
ND : 2/20/2001
FP : 6/07/2001

I140 : VSC
EAC - 01-107-xxxxx

AVM : Changed from Case Not Found to Case Received.. sometime mid Oct

No Title

SuperStar,
Any luck on your site. For me and my wife AVM says case received. For my kids case not found. I too have same problem, they say case received and they mention my ND, not the RD.
Did you talk to an IIO and got some answers from them.
Keep this thread alive.
tx

hi samUsam

hi,

Your AVM got changed after you IIO or Before.. I dont know when do we get our Approval... Mine is the same...

Keep thread alive...

my interpretation

I hear that message as : "Your I-485, application .... was received. On mm//dd/yyyy we sent out a notice ...."
This interpretation clears any confusion about the ND/RD

Lot of Feb 2001 approvals...

Hi,

We are seeing lot of approvals...now its time to update...Please keep this single thread alive till all Feb 2001 cases clears....

Hi CitySage any luck...I know you are also I-140 CP...

Let us know how many people has I-140 CP and waiting...

Mine Info :

Mine :
PD : Jan 13 2000
RD : Feb 08 2001
ND : Feb 15 2001
FP : Jul 03 2001
I-140 : AOS
AVM : Case recieved bla bla bla

EB2/RIR/India

No Title

Super Star,
Any luck on your case. Mine still says case received blah,...
How about you. did you or anyone whom you know spoken to IIO.
Let me know.
Thanks and BOL