FBI responding to Dec 8, 2004 emails

cfiler

Registered Users (C)
I just thought I'd share that I heard back from the FBI regarding my namecheck. They replied to my email sent on Dec 8, 2004 so if you sent an email around that date, you should hear back from them soon.

Thankfully, my namecheck has cleared. One less hurdle.

Any responses to Januray 05 emails

Has any of you received a response to emails you sent (to FBI for name check) in January 05 ?
Any emails later than Dec 8 '04 ?

Not Correct?

cfiler said:
I just thought I'd share that I heard back from the FBI regarding my namecheck. They replied to my email sent on Dec 8, 2004 so if you sent an email around that date, you should hear back from them soon.

Thankfully, my namecheck has cleared. One less hurdle.

Your signature says the following "I am not a lawyer. None of my posts should ever be assumed to be correct. Consult a lawyer before taking any actions." If none of your posts are correct...why are you posting them in these forums and wasting time...yours and others? :confused:

cfiler said:
They replied to my email sent on Dec 8, 2004 so if you sent an email around that date, you should hear back from them soon.

I have send a request on 13 Dec 2004. I am hoping to hear from them soon. Hopefully something positive.

Guys

How do I contact FBI regarding name check status? When should I contact them? I did my FP in early April 2005. Applied for 485 in Jan 05.

Thanks

jghsrapt said:
Your signature says the following "I am not a lawyer. None of my posts should ever be assumed to be correct. Consult a lawyer before taking any actions." If none of your posts are correct...why are you posting them in these forums and wasting time...yours and others? :confused:

"none my posts should ever be assumed to be correct" is different from "none of my posts are correct"

Learn English, don't change my words and stop being rude. If you have nothing constructive or helpful to say, don't say it.

Last edited by a moderator:
cfiler said:
"none my posts should ever be assumed to be correct" is different from "none of my posts are correct"

Learn English, don't change my words and stop being rude. If you have nothing constructive or helpful to say, don't say it.

Thanks for the advice ...learning is a never ending process.
Can you clarify this - IF none of your post should ever be assumed to be correct, what should we assume your posts to be? Also, if none of your posts are never to be assumed correct how helpful is that post? Well, if they are not helpful how constructive is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not helping nobody in this forum those back and forward. We want information, not discussion.

Thanks.

rbulus

Rbulus said:
That is not helping nobody in this forum those back and forward. We want information, not discussion.

Thanks.

rbulus

If the information is not be assumed correct...that definitely is not going to help anyone.

Here is something could be helpful (source:from another thread elsewhere in these forums) -

FBI Fingerprint Status (304) 625-2000
FBI Name Check Status (Main Line) (202) 324-3625
FBI NNCP Public Inquiry Voice Line (202) 324 2399

bim did you get FBI response email ?

bim did you get FBI response email ?
Any recent FBI email response please post the date when you sent the email and when you got the response.

I have not received it yet. However, my spouse has got the email. We both have sent emails from our respective mail ids. My spouse's name check has been cleared in Sep 03 (One month after filing 485. That is Aug 03). I spoke to the FBI to find out about this. They suggested me to contact them next week (As if they have the answer). I will update you next week.

bim

bim,
thanks for the reply. I guess you and your spouse both sent emails on Dec 13 04. I sent on Jan 4 05.
I lost my job 2 months prior to my 140 approval in '99. I had to rejoin the same employer in 2003 and apply my 485.

Any recent FBI response email ?

Any recent FBI email response please post the date when you sent the email and when you got the response.

FBI responded to my Name check result request

I received a response for my email sent on Dec 17, 2004. Mine was cleared and forwarded to the USCIS headquarters, Washington D.C. Is this normal to send it to Washington D.C when my 485 app is pending in Nebraska?

My wife's is still pending.