FBI phone number

Confused

Called FBI and they were quick to answer the phone. They said they've received my finger prints and returned to them the next day. When I asked them if my FP was cleared by FBI they said they don't do that and that's INS's job. Does this sound right to you guys?

By the way Nebraska SC suck b@11z, they phone number is always busy. I've been trying to dial to it for the past 5 hrs at every 5 mins interval. SOBs should invest a little more money in additional phone lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Confused

Originally posted by GoodOlJack
Called FBI and they were quick to answer the phone. They said they've received my finger prints and returned to them the next day. When I asked them if my FP was cleared by FBI they said they don't do that and that's INS's job. Does this sound right to you guys?

By the way Nebraska SC suck b@11z, they phone number is always busy. I've been trying to dial to it for the past 5 hrs at every 5 mins interval. SOBs should invest a little more money in additional phone lines.

Hi Jack, yes it sounds right. That is all the information they provide. Good luck