Fbi Nc Delays Not To End :)

greynicolls

Registered Users (C)
well i called NSC like 5 minutes back very helpful considerate lady looked up my application, informed me its still pending and in the end said I am very sorry there is no time frame to this, we at uscis tried to do something about this lately, but they (whoever is they) won't even let us do tht.....

well i called NSC like 5 minutes back very helpful considerate lady looked up my application, informed me its still pending and in the end said I am very sorry there is no time frame to this, we at uscis tried to do something about this lately, but they (whoever is they) won't even let us do tht.....

Phew... You know it is national security and "they" can allow folks to rot in name check N number of years and it is low priority to clear these name checks. wait... I thought national security is highest priority.

Oh yea... Guess what, these guys who have been stuck in name check are here in the US for years. Now, do you think it's not a national security issue if these guys are here on H1 visas but it's a national security threat if they have their green cards!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Also, in the worst case scenario, if you think that these guys who have been stuck in the name check are suspicious. Is it in the national security interest to keep them in the country???? :rolleyes:

Simply, there's no justification to the name check delay, period.

If "they" would like to do a name check, that's fine, but either
1- Give a specific time frame to get the name check done (in few months)
2- Give a temporary GC to these guys till you finish your name check (in few years)

Last edited by a moderator:
2- Give a temporary GC to these guys till you finish your name check (in few years)
not sure GC should be tied to this process. GC is not permanent status. Citizenship is. I think they should give GC to everyone waiting the NC process.
May be before the GC apply for naturalization, they can complete the NC process and if anything is found serious they can revoke the GC ( that is anyway going to be 99% less probability).

...do not underastand the point...

...of initiating NC right after AOS is filed (or, per some, right after fingerprinting)....if one is in NC and his/her file is being scrutinized, then how can one get approval on an application to change status to an immigrant (i-140).
This seems to be yet another cruel teaser in order to break another portion of the ones who said "enough" and gave up on their permanent residence dreams back in the BEC hell hole phase...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is all political

...of initiating NC right after AOS is filed (or, per some, right after fingerprinting)....if one is in NC and his/her file is being scrutinized, then how can one get approval on an application to change status to an immigrant (i-140).
This seems to be yet another cruel teaser in order to break another portion of the ones who said "enough" and gave up on their permanent residence dreams back in the BEC hell hole phase...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nobody dares to touch the security subject. Only the respected courts (some of them ) give any justice.