FBI Namecheck Reply for the FL letter

smuthu2000

Registered Users (C)
Last friday i got a letter from FBI stating that

Your facsimile dated May 7, 2007 directed to Mrs. George W. Bush concerning your name check status was forwarded to Department of justice and FBI.
A review of the FBI's Namecheck program database reveleled that your request was received from USCIS on June 10, 2005 and is currently in "Process".

In may 2007 i have written letter to FL and senator. I got this reply fo First Lady request but i dint get anything from senator.

Let me see what this "Process" mean. Some ppl used to say if FBI reply say "Process" it's a good sign instead of "Pending" Any one has any idea?

Thanks

Your facsimile dated May 7, 2007 directed to Mrs. George W. Bush concerning your name check status was forwarded to Department of justice and FBI.
A review of the FBI's Namecheck program database reveleled that your request was received from USCIS on June 10, 2005 and is currently in "Process".

In may 2007 i have written letter to FL and senator. I got this reply fo First Lady request but i dint get anything from senator.

Let me see what this "Process" mean. Some ppl used to say if FBI reply say "Process" it's a good sign instead of "Pending" Any one has any idea?

Thanks

same message i got from FBI when i sent to FL in april 2007

I did write a letter to FL back in April 26,07 but response from FBI..

Any body in the same boat?
what could be the reason for dealy? Any thoughts guys..

i think you may get something from FBI this week
most of people who sent to FL got some acknowledgement from FBI that they are processing

fingres crossed...mmmmm

I got a letter from the FBI regarding my letter to FL in early May, stating my Name check was in process. My congressman's office made another inquiry with the FBI in July, has not got anything back from them. Will update when I got the response.

Thanks

Got exactly the same reply back in April. 3 months passed - nothing happend yet. I believe that "processing" is just a politically correct form of "pending" :D :D :D

I send letter in March. In April got a reply that case is "pending" with FBI. In June learned that it processing results was finalized by FBI and sent to USCIS early May.

I wrote a letter on March 20th and my GC is approved on May 8th and got a reply from FBI in July stating that they received copy of my letter to FL on March20th and the request is complete and forwarded the results to USCIS. So, 'In process' may not mean complete.

Did you get a Inprocess letter before the complete letter?

Did you get a Inprocess letter before the complete letter?

Thanks
:confused:
Would you plan to sue FBI for the delay?

zzzz4zzzz, did u get any update about ur namecheck after this FBI letter?

when i spoek to TSC IO yesterday, she told me my namecheck is clear
i called once again today, another IO told me name check is pending for me

dont know whom i have to believe

dont know whom i have to believe........

If even one IO takes a bit of time looking at your case and says namecheck is clear, just believe that IO.

Some IOs don't take the time to look into whether namecheck is really done or not. They use the namecheck excuse because they don't want to go through the entire case to see why it is pending.

That's my theory, anyway.

sMuthu,
your case looks similar to my case (see the sig).
I got a reply from FBI dated 2nd July 2007 in response to my letter to Presi in May 2007...
It basically says "In Process and will respond back to USCIS as quick as possible"...
So far everytime i call TSC they say my NC is still pending...
----
I have a feeling something is going on... on 2nd and 3rd of AUG the message changed to Document undeliverable and Document Mailed.. TSC says they did not send anything and it is a system glitch that comes up when we do something on your case...

That means they are atleast reviewing the case... I am hoping the NC must have been clear by now and we would get approvals in Oct 1st...

Just my 2 cents.

Can someone please PM me the Fax numbers for FL please....

I am stuck since 2 years and this is almost my last hope....

Thanks in advance

My details:

EB1C / India
PD Dec 2005