FBI NameCheck Email

dec 21 email resp recvd

WaiitingForGC recvd response for Dec 21 email.
Any later response please post.

recent fbi email response

Haven't seen any new fbi response posting in last couple of days.
Please post any recent responses.

Any new emails recd. from FBI ?

Has anyone recd. a response recently to their email for Name Check to FBI ?

Hi Vinny,

This is interesting...your case and my case seem to be in the same situation...i have filed in July 03 and found out recently that my name check was initiated in Feb 05...do you know why yours was initiated so late?

I know that my case had been screwed by them so they started the name check in Feb instead of 1 1/2 years ago....also when you faxed your FOIPA request to FBI did you put in a return fax # and did they send it to you on that fax #?

Pls let me know asap as I am going to do my FBI FOIPA today..

tks

FOIPA Response

Hi dogbert,

I have no idea why my name check was initiated so late. Also you don't have to worry about return fax as they reply via regular mail. The FOIPA response came within a week in my case. Go ahead and fax the request.
All the Best !

email

Hi shreekar,
myh received the email today (not me). I am still waiting. I sent my email on Jan 4 '05.

You know what, by the time FBI clears their name check backlog, VSC will be fludded again with the name check cleared appliacations.
America is screwing is us in style.

RD Dec 2002

I agree RD...this is a total nightmare and unfortunate people like us are suffering like no one's business.....shame on USCIS for treating us like this....

winny1971,

let us all know if they clear your name check within 120 days... I could be in the same situation... name check is most probably initiated after my FP someday in March 2005.... still waiting for that to be cleared.

I send a few emails to FBI in NOV, DEC and JAN... no answers so far... FIOPA came back in mid may with no records...