FBI name check

umut77

Registered Users (C)
Hello ,

I am a Turkish immigrant came to USA 4 years ago and i got married , and we have a 2 year old son , I started my papers right after i got married (2003) but i haven't received my green card yet i made several appoinments they have been keep saying 'It is pending ' and FBI is not done checking my name , i couldn,t figure out what should i do after this point, i mean i called FBi obviously they didn't tell anything , my question is is it possible to file a law suit in federal court if yes how ?

Thank you

umut77 said:
Hello ,

I am a Turkish immigrant came to USA 4 years ago and i got married , and we have a 2 year old son , I started my papers right after i got married (2003) but i haven't received my green card yet i made several appoinments they have been keep saying 'It is pending ' and FBI is not done checking my name , i couldn,t figure out what should i do after this point, i mean i called FBi obviously they didn't tell anything , my question is is it possible to file a law suit in federal court if yes how ?

Thank you

Try to write your senator or congressman, if that doesn't help sue those bastards.

The law suit was the only thing that helped me

umut77 said:
Hello ,

Thank you

Hello there,

I was married in 2003 as well. Interview in six months and the same story pending NC. I and have done every thing from wrote to senetors, congresspersons, Mrs. Brush , FBI director and tons and tons of Infopass all to no avails.

After have been waitting for three years,I filed the WOM in March, 2006 and got my GC a month and three weeks thereafter.

Best regards,
~C