FBI Name check pending, need your suggestions

greencard_2004

Registered Users (C)
Today, I got email from FBI about my name check as following

"This is in reference to your facsimile dated September 20, 2004, concerning your immigration status.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database concerning you revealed that a request from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services was received on May 3, 2004, and is currently in a pending status. You may be assured that the immigration authorties will be notified at the earliest possible date upon completion of your case.

I am sorry we are unable to be of more assistance at this time."

Looks like more than 4 months passed, my name check still pending, what I can do next step to let FBI expediate my case?
Please give your suggestions and appreciate for your help!

greencard_2004

Also, can you tell us what your status description is for your 485 application, on the USCIS website

Thanks

Vrrgb and SS1123
I sent fax to (202) 324-3367 request name check results one month ago and got email reply. While emal as following:
Dear xxx
This is in reference to your facsimile dated September 20, 2004, concerning your immigration status.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database concerning you revealed that a request from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services was received on May 3, 2004, and is currently in a pending status. You may be assured that the immigration authorties will be notified at the earliest possible date upon completion of your case.

I am sorry we are unable to be of more assistance at this time.

Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

My 485 status still pending and as following :
On June 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

No idea how to push FBI for my name check. Please post your suggestions if have any idea.

Go to Rahul Kumars post on Name check. You can run a FOIP check.and if it shows no results then go on further from . Just do a search on Name check and read Rahul Kumars Post