FBI Name Check Pending but cleared for spouse.

winny1971

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I recd. an email from FBI on Jun 11, 2005 in response to my request sent on Dec30, 2004 saying my Name Check is in pending status. However, they said that they cleared my wife's name check the same day when they recd. in Mar 2005.

Is there anybody in the same boat i.e. Dependent cleared but not primary.

Thanks

FBI response and LUD

Hi Winny1971,
Glad to note you got the response.
Keep us posted about any LUD change subsequent to that.
My FBI request email was sent on Jan 4. I hope to get a response soon.

winny1971,

I am in the same situation... my wife's name check cleared but mine is still pending... I mentioned that in name check expedite request I sent after received FIOPA with no records from FBI... so far no response to expedite request after 1 month... :(

GL.

Same here :(

GCG said:
winny1971,

I am in the same situation... my wife's name check cleared but mine is still pending... I mentioned that in name check expedite request I sent after received FIOPA with no records from FBI... so far no response to expedite request after 1 month... :(

GL.

How to get the information regarding name check

How to get the feedback for the name check? Send email or mail to FBI? Do you hae their email address or mailing address?
Thanks in advance

name check pending long time

My name check is pending since oct 2003
same for spouse
my child's name check cleared in april 2004
waiting.....

Multiple emails delay FBI response ?

Hi Winny1971,
Did you send multiple emails to FBI ?
I am wondering if multiple emails can delay the response ?
I see some people have not got a response.

multiple emails should not matter at all...send them in a sequence such as monthly and you will start getting responses as they approach that time...