FBI name check mail and FOIPA tracker

writ of Mandamus lawsuit

How do I file writ of Mandamus lawsuit against USCIS,USCIS will request to expedite your FBI name-check.Please let me if anybody did that and got approved.

MD_Rockville said:
gam - ur name check is done. ralax !

First Expediate Request on April 2005 says "it met the criteria for special handling"

After 90 days Second Expedite Request on July 2005 says "it does not met the criteria for special handling"

It also had this wording " routine security checks that resulting in delays of the adjudication"

Is FBI Name check is vaild for 15 months like finger print. Please let me know.

Has anyone received a response from FBI for name check recently? Have they started responding to Feb 05 emails yet?

Sent a e-mail to FBI on Feb 01, 2005. Got a reply on August 09, 2005. My Name check is pending since December of 2002. Pray for me!!!!

Hi Tomcat74, I wish for fast approval.

What was the reply that you got from FBI ?

Also can you please post the email that you sent to FBI.
Along witht he FBI emailID please.

It will be of great help, if you could post above details.

Once again, best of luck.

thanks,

Hi Tomcat74,

I pray to god for your quick approval.

I am also an unfortunate soul like you, my namecheck is pending since 2003.
My lawyer told me that after 12 months USCIS would send another name check request by default since the previous one is considered to have gone "stale". But I don't believe that bitch. She says different things at different times.

However, I have a question for you. I was trying to figure out why some of us are stuck in namecheck and some of us are not. I was conveyed an interesting theory at one time that it depends on the region you are coming from.

Which state / city do you originally come from? As for me, I am from Kolkata.
Let me know yours.