FBI name check for Naturalization

Rahul

You mentioned in your post that

Name Checks are done for all! I applied under a completely
different combination of my 3 names (GC name is totally mixed up).. Name checks are done by Svc Ctr or local office ? I am reasonalby certain its done by Svc ctr...

Unquote

My question is , how is the name different between your P.P , GC and SSN

Tks.

Originally posted by casawi
Hmmmmm On hold? On hold for what did you ask them? Considering that our cases couldnt be approved pending name check and the name check has been approved and sent back, what is it still on hold for?? Yes it is very frusterating. GOD willing all will be over soon

Hi there:

I think my case would be denied....I do not know... I am really disgusted.... I had been a very good resident all my years in US. never illegal...always paid taxes................God knows what will come out of it....Yes, I do have a muslim name.:confused: :mad:

Just hold your breath

Ibm101

Don't think this way , name has nothing to do with the process , there has been instances where all names and colors of people got delayed process due to name chk e.t.c

you might have changed address , name or some kind of tax or other records.

I believe one good example, is Rahul Kumar case where he has to go him self to VSC to check his case and later came to know that when he changed his address they dropped his file somewhere.

Please check this thred
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118015

just a thought!

Re: Just hold your breath

Originally posted by waitingvsc1
Ibm101

Don't think this way , name has nothing to do with the process , there has been instances where all names and colors of people got delayed process due to name chk e.t.c

you might have changed address , name or some kind of tax or other records.

I believe one good example, is Rahul Kumar case where he has to go him self to VSC to check his case and later came to know that when he changed his address they dropped his file somewhere.

Please check this thred
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118015

just a thought!

Thx waiting VSC1: for boosting my morale. I am really veryyyyyyyy frustrated...donno know what to do. Have contacted congressmenb lets see.:confused:

Common Thread

Hi All,

Any idea what may be the common thread between that category of people who stays 8-12 moths after the interview till they get their citizenship..

Thanks

Phladelphian