FBI Name Check Email

GCG

Registered Users (C)
Sent an email back in mid of Nov. 2004. Still have no reply.

Is there anyone who sent after October and got a reply ?

Last information I have that they were processing emails received end of October, but it was about a month ago... looks like nothing has changed so far, but it sounds crazy waiting for 5 months to get a reply back to an email...

:(

Hi GCG

I just got an email from FBI for my email sent on Nov1,2004. Basically said they have completed the name check for my wife and is pending for me.....When I talked to the VSC rep in DEC she said all the formalities were done and was waiting adjuication. Looks like she was just BSing me..... :mad:

hi GCG
i got a reply from FBI on 15th march for my email sent on Nov 10, 2004.

GCG said:

Last information I have that they were processing emails received end of October, but it was about a month ago... looks like nothing has changed so far, but it sounds crazy waiting for 5 months to get a reply back to an email...

good news. :) thanks guys, you gave me some hope and I should probably expect a reply from FBI in the next 2-3 weeks.

Hey guys, I sent NAME Check e-mail to FBI on Nov 17, 2004...No reply from them..fyi..

GCG said:

malia,

I sent an email on Nov 16th, still no reply. but according to what guys said above we could expect a reply in the next 2-3 weeks.

GL.

I sent email on Nov 4 th and got reply from FBI yesterday.
As per email my name check was completed on Jan 17 2005

Format for the Email

Folks,

Could one of you please post the format of the email to be sent for FBI Name check...

TIA

Waiting for response for Oct email

Official word is that FBI is responding to emails from the last week of October. However it appears that some Nov emails received responses. I am still waiting for a response since Oct 28th.

In a separate discussion, some one speculated that FBI will not respond to your email if the name check has not been completed. It may be true because my 485 is pending due to pending name check per VSC.

Hi All,

Please post email format to be sent for FBI Name check, is there any specific format ? what info ? whom to address ? etc

Thanks

I guess they have moved from 20-31 Oct. to 1-10 Nov. during last two months .. i guess i'll get a response after approval :D

They have moved from 20-31 Oct. to 1-10 Nov. during last two months .. i guess i'll get a response after approval :D ( email 2 FBI -- dec. 1st week )