FBI FingerPrint Status Check

CrouchingTiger2

Registered Users (C)
Spouse and I did the 2nd FP on May 5th. I called the FBI number (304-625-5590) today to check the status. After selecting the correct options, the automated message says "Contact the agency(i.e INS Appln. Support Center) to get the status or ask the agency to request FBI for the FP status".

(When I called FBI to check the 1st FP[Sep 2002] status, I was able to talk to a live person.)

How did you guys verify the FP status?

RD: July 17, 2002
ND: July 20, 2002
1st FP: Sep 10, 2002
2nd FP: May 05, 2004

Along with that message you have an option that will allow you to talk to a live person. I spoke to the live person today regarding my wife's FP.
Good luck

Hidden_dragon,
I tried 304-625-5590 number again today and was able to talk to a representative. She said that our prints were received by FBI, verified and sent back to BCIS. [ A minor correction: Second FP was done on May 6th]

How long we have to hide and crouch?? :confused:

2nd FP: May 06, 2004

let me guess what happened to CrouchingTiger1... just kidding. We shall pray for each other. The light is coming. :)

CrouchingTiger2 said:
How long we have to hide and crouch?? :confused:

2nd FP: May 06, 2004

FP Status Check

My spouse and myself did our 2nd FP on May 13th. I called the FBI today and spoke to a rep. After giving our A#'s, she said they don't have any record of the 2nd FP.

Isn't FP's sent electronically ?

I've read posts where people enquired on the same day about their FP's and got answers ?

Anyone shed light on this ?

It should be electronic. But it may take "up to 30 days". So check again in a few days.
rarajesh said:
My spouse and myself did our 2nd FP on May 13th. I called the FBI today and spoke to a rep. After giving our A#'s, she said they don't have any record of the 2nd FP.

Isn't FP's sent electronically ?

I've read posts where people enquired on the same day about their FP's and got answers ?

Anyone shed light on this ?