FBI about name check .. I Thank them.

GCJail

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

A week ago I took a chance to call FBI regarding the name check.
I called and left a message about my case and exactly a week after I got a call back from FBI that my case is cleared from FBI and sent to INS.

Thank God for the news...and Thank you guys for the FBI numbers.

BCIS has no customer service guys, simply it is no value to any body... I am sorry to say but truth always hurts... huh !

Of course, hats off to FBI customer service and their response to my call.

I am very delighted but now what is next.. ? Any body can tell me if I am going to get I-485 approval from INS soon ?

Thank you all for your support .....

Hi,

The below numbers are ONLY for checking the status of Finger Printing results.

We do not have a way to check other security checks which includes Name Check which is cause of most of the delays.

Don't get too exited and take it easy.

===========================================

FBI PHONE # to check FP Status
Call FBI at

304-625-5590

or

304-625-2406

How does FBI identify you when you call and check the status?

I am wondering how FBI identify you when you call and check the status? I am thinking that FBI should not give the status unless they identify who you are. So what kind of information FBI will use to identify who you are? Thanks.

pingpong2 is right. The FBI number you call normally only tells you about the status of FP, usually they send the results to CIS in a day or two. So, relax, don't get over excited. The Name and Date of Birth Check take the longest time.

Originally posted by GCJail
Hi Guys,

A week ago I took a chance to call FBI regarding the name check.
I called and left a message about my case and exactly a week after I got a call back from FBI that my case is cleared from FBI and sent to INS.

Thank God for the news...and Thank you guys for the FBI numbers.

BCIS has no customer service guys, simply it is no value to any body... I am sorry to say but truth always hurts... huh !

Of course, hats off to FBI customer service and their response to my call.

I am very delighted but now what is next.. ? Any body can tell me if I am going to get I-485 approval from INS soon ?

Thank you all for your support .....

Hi GCJail, Could u please be more specific. Plz post additional details about ur case, so that we don't have to interpret it differently.
What stage are you?
When did u give ur FP1? Was ur status updated with that.
What exactly was the FBI response.
Thnx.