Faxing Letter on case status 2 the Director USCIS - will it help in any way.

kumarvalluri

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

Today i had a chance to speak to the USCIS customer service person,

after all the standard dialogue's, That is what i have been hearing about my case , I asked a straight question,

Is there any way i can directly speak to your supervisor on getting any status
after the RFE on I 140 with ND may 5th and No FP till date.

The answer was please fax a letter to ther director and she gave me the fax no. ( 802 527 4816) In this situation is it good to fax a letter to the director asking for status.

Will this help in any way or will this upset the USCIS guys and reject my case

Please advice me on this faxing .

Kumarvalluri

kumarvalluri said:
Hi ,

after all the standard dialogue's, That is what i have been hearing about my case , I asked a straight question,

The answer was please fax a letter to ther director and she gave me the fax no. ( 802 527 4816) In this situation is it good to fax a letter to the director asking for status.

Kumarvalluri

Just a thought, you are probably wasting yours and probably their time. They could be approving ten cases by the time they finish with the calls (in my dreams), but seriously, don't you think if we keep the calls to a minimum, they will be spending more time working on the cases, instead of being on the phone?

joyd

Call centers not adjudicator

calls are handled by call center reps who have standard answers and not backline adjudicators.
But am not advocating for a lot of phone call hassle either

sada

Joyd

In the first place these guys sitting in USCIS have no time sense
Never work or deliver things in time i mean processing.

If you think i am wasting time of of those guys in USCIS, Its wrong
These people who answer our questions on phone are not the case adjudicators, Apart from that If we do not ask them ,these dumb headed fellows in USCIS will sleep on our files for years or else use paper shredder
and hire people to shred our application ( As it has happened in california service centre).

Making phone calls will never impact the great pace with which they are processing our cases.

Kumar Valluri

kumarvalluri said:
Hi ,

Kumarvalluri

Hi kumarvalluri,
Did your ND May 5 th 2003, if so when you fot RFE, When You replied your RFE.... What was your RFE...... Can you share the info

GC_Maya

Hi Gc

The RFE was for evidence that i am with the company that sponsored my GC
we submitted our latest W2 forms , the latest financial statement of our company which is a 250 + employees company.Also i have given my latest paystubbs.

RFE date april 23 rd 2004 replied on April 28th Updated on USCIS .

140 ND May 5th 2003
FP - Not yet

Ead June 2003.

Last edited by a moderator: