Fax/Phone Inquiry for no FP notice - Please post experience here

TensedAlways, Where is the info on FP notice?

I went through your attachment and could not find info for making enquiry for the issue of FP Notice.

Please advise on the form that needs to be used and if there is info on 120 days after which you can enquire by Fax for FP.

Thanks.

PCee, Please let us know which form for FP enquiry.... ?

Here we are referring to enquiry for non receipt of FP notice.

I could not make out which form to use for this, Should I use page 32 ?

Also I would like to know if I can fax the enquiry myself as my attorney is unwilling.

Thanks.

PCee, I have the same questions

Looks like page 32 is not the correct one since it does not mention FP notice.

Also, my attorney is not willing to fax.

PCee, Pl advise on FP form if you know... Arun, We can fax ourselves...

Arun,

I spoke with a IIO and asked some specific questions after enquiring about FP notice...

1. Can we send fax enquiries for non receipt of FP Notice ?
IIO : Yes, you can.

2. Fax should be sent by attorney only or I can send myself ?
IIO : Either way is OK.

3. What is the fax # to send fax ?
IIO : 949-389-3055.

4. The form I have shows 949-389-3484 for FP enquiry ?
IIO ; What is the update date you see at the bottom ?
Self : 4/24/01.

IIO : Here we have the one from Oct 01.

Self : Where can I get a copy of it ?
IIO : I can mail one if you need...
Self : Please do and I appreciate the help...
IIO : Well, u shud recv it 2 days time.

I will post it if I happen to get it.

We should plan to start the fax enquiries as soon as possible.

Thanks.
RD : Feb 15, ND : Feb 28

Sibhra

If you get a copy of the form, please let me know (thru private email and post on this discussion that you have sent me one). I would like to get a copy of the form as well.

this_processing_killsme

Did you get your FP notice. You mentioned that the IIO told you that your FP was ordered. Any updates on then
thanks

this_processing_killsme

Did you get your FP notice. You mentioned that the IIO told you that your FP was ordered. Any updates on then thanks

FP Fax sheet not recd from IIO..

The IIO I spoke to last week promised to send me by post a copy of the sheet to be used for making fax enquiry.
I have nor recd it and it is 4 days now.

Any body has any idea on the form to be used for FP fax enquiry ?

got my fp notice.....

after 2nd level of inquiry by my attorney i finally got my fp notice on 31 july.
went to san jose asc today on aug 3rd for fp it was very fast finished it in about 15 minutes.

my details
rd jan 2 2002
nd jan 8 2002

fp notice recd on july 31st
fp scheduled date aug 22
did fp on aug 3rd.

hang in there guys !!

No FP-Notice yet

RD: Feb 13 2002
ND: Feb 23, 2002

I called the IIO several times durng the past 4 months. They told me all those bs like taking print-outs and blah blah blah....

Next week it is going to be 6 mos for my I-485 and my stupid attorney will start the fax-inquiry process then.

I will update you guys on that fax-inquiry saga.

No FP notice yet

ND: Mar 14th

Attorney has faxed 2 inquiries already. I'll have to wait another 10 days before attorney faxes the 3rd inquiry - this one will be to the AILA liaison who's responsible for bringing problem cases to the CSC's attention. I am not sure what would really work but the attorney has assured me that she'll get my FP scheduled; it's *just* a matter of time (yeah right! and what else is new?)

Also, to the posters who have been waiting for 180 days to fax - the law has changed on that. You can send the first fax after 120 days (and not 180 days). My first fax was sent on Jul 15th and 2nd one was sent on July 29th.

Will keep you guys posted.

_this