Fax/Email Inquiry

sammyboy

Registered Users (C)
I called the INS /UCSIC yesterday for my case and they said I will recieve a reply in mail in 30 days.I also read about Fax Inquiry in this forum . While I have contacted my Attorney how can I myself
a)send a fax inquiry
b) Send an email inquiry
I have filed from San Jose California . Any input appreciated
WAC 03-003-xxxx
RD sept 30 2002
2nd FP march 2004
RFE recieved May 2004

Question

So can one expedite interview scheduling - if so is there somewhere that we can fax to? (I-140 can you take a shot at this - this is a tough one :)
Thanks.

Ist Inquiry Fax # is 949-389-3055. The forms are posted somewhere in this forum - search and you will find...

dumbo1974 said:
So can one expedite interview scheduling - if so is there somewhere that we can fax to? (I-140 can you take a shot at this - this is a tough one :)
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to expedite interview scheduling. :( Having said that SJC seems to be on fire these days with interviews being granted in most cases within 4-6 weeks. Unless you get a bad service center for an interview you should be hearing something SHORTLY.

There is more information on fax inquiries in the threads from this/last week. For documentation check the important threads link.