Favorite excuses given by TSC for pending applications.

marooned42

Registered Users (C)
Fellow forum members,

As the tension mounts with each passing day, and with those magic emails looking increasingly distant in sight, and (most importantly) with the highly varying responses provided by TSC IIOs to our regular queries, I invite you all to join in this game we shall call:

FAVORITE EXCUSES PROVIDED BY TSC FOR PENDING APPLICATIONS:

1. Namecheck is pending.
Maybe you forget that you are supposed to enquire of FBI about the namecheck results.

2. Fingerprints are not uploaded.
Well, fix your database then.

3. Fingerprints have expired.
Maybe you should first send out the FP notice before expecting people to update their FPs, eh?

4. No visa numbers available.
Right, and I'm assuming the current approvals are coming from next year's quota?

Anyone care to add to this? :)

5. (automated voice) "no information immigration officers available at this time"
6. (automated voice after 2 hours on hold) "our office is currently closed..."
7. (live voice) "Please don't call us"

Fellow forum members,

As the tension mounts with each passing day, and with those magic emails looking increasingly distant in sight, and (most importantly) with the highly varying responses provided by TSC IIOs to our regular queries, I invite you all to join in this game we shall call:

FAVORITE EXCUSES PROVIDED BY TSC FOR PENDING APPLICATIONS:

1. Namecheck is pending.
Maybe you forget that you are supposed to enquire of FBI about the namecheck results.

2. Fingerprints are not uploaded.
Well, fix your database then.

3. Fingerprints have expired.
Maybe you should first send out the FP notice before expecting people to update their FPs, eh?

4. No visa numbers available.
Right, and I'm assuming the current approvals are coming from next year's quota?

Anyone care to add to this? :)

8. Your case is undergoing extended review and this has caused a delay in case processing. Please don't call us for another six months.
Extended review...yeah right...we couldn't get your case processed in a year and a half, so we need another six months

9. Sir, I am not authorized to discuss case status information.
Gee, and perhaps earn the wages this job is paying me, made possible by legal immigrants such as yourselves who pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes and, oh, also application fees and exorbitant attorney fees. Earn my keep...why bother.

9. May be this - Each minute of your hold time , talk time, discussion time would be billed at the rate of $2.00 per minute to your EAD/Ap card. Some restrictions may apply.....Look into your local newspaper for latest deals on the talk time. Some coupons may be used.

more reasons:

10. I don't like your face.
11. Because I fought with my spouse this morning.
12. I hate my low paying job while you immigrants make a lot.
13. I am a lazy ass government employee who is not answerable to anyone.
14. Your food stinks!
15. PMS.
16. I just learned how to use this computer system and I don't know how to get more information about your case -OR- I am too lazy to re-punch your number in the system to get to other screens.
17. This is the only opportunity for me to get a sense of power over other people since otherwise I am a loser who probably had as much chance to work in a walmart.
18. I can only look at so many cases in that 20 minutes I actually put in, on a full work day.
19. You have a funny accent and I don't understand you so I am just going to give you some random bullshit.
....And finally, the most important reason:
20. You interrupted my game of solitaire, so screw you Apu!

wow

let's not hold back :)

more reasons:

10. I don't like your face.
11. Because I fought with my spouse this morning.
12. I hate my low paying job while you immigrants make a lot.
13. I am a lazy ass government employee who is not answerable to anyone.
14. Your food stinks!
15. PMS.
16. I just learned how to use this computer system and I don't know how to get more information about your case -OR- I am too lazy to re-punch your number in the system to get to other screens.
17. This is the only opportunity for me to get a sense of power over other people since otherwise I am a loser who probably had as much chance to work in a walmart.
18. I can only look at so many cases in that 20 minutes I actually put in, on a full work day.
19. You have a funny accent and I don't understand you so I am just going to give you some random bullshit.
....And finally, the most important reason:
20. You interrupted my game of solitaire, so screw you Apu!

"Unlimited Source of Chaos, Incompetence and Sloppiness"

When you put everthing together

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest one on delays:-
It is delayed because everytime you do FP we re-submit your name checks(this condition goes in an infinite loop).
--Naveen Oshos

23. My dog ate your application.
24. It's not time for Haley's Comment to pass by yet. Call us 180 days after it passes by.
25. We're waiting till the Mayan Calendar runs out.
26. We said 180 days...not necessarily 180 Earth days.
27. La-la-la-la-la-la...EAC, SRC, I'm not listening.
28. Your case is with the ultra-super-duper-top-secret government agency and we're waiting for them to tell us you're good to go. Call them directly...unfortunately they don't have a listed number, and are so secret that we don't even have an acronym for them.
29. Yes, we told you to call back in July, but we didn't say what year did we now...silly little immigrant.

Great thread. One particular response that amuses me is

"You are all clear. Everything is OK. Visa number is available. But no, your case is not approved. Why? I don't know."

"You case is good, Everything is OK. Visa number is available,except name check pending. But no, your case is not approved, "

One more Queation and Answer conversion

20. Your name check is pending . Send email or call FBI . When send email to FBI , No reply from FBI email . When call FBI we do not give this information to individual call you agency.
When tell to IO, FBI did not give the Information We did not control FBI .
Infinity Loop ;

for (;NC is pending ;){

}

#21. The IO processing your application is busy all day on immigrationportal.com reading all your posts and theories

#22 Your file is not at my desk so I have no idea about your case. Thanks for calling. (this is not a joke. this was the actual answer)