Family based I485 Interview Letter progress( norfolk,VA office)

chawls

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I sent my I485 application( family based) to Norfolks office in Nov-04 last year and recently completed my finger prints in Arlington,VA office. NBC is processing this case as I am gettting communication from them. I also got AP and EAD few weeks back. Can guys share their progress on interview after FP completed and green card stamping etc. Norfolk office I1-485 date is still showing mar-04 date for last four month with no change on date and NBC is not giving I485 date either. Please share your experience preferably from Norfolk, VA office on I485 approval with time lines.

Thank you

Thanks you very

further online status is showing the following( LUD changed three times after FP). Can somebody let me know if name check is still pending or what should I do.

"the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Please reply asap. Thanks

chawls said:
further online status is showing the following( LUD changed three times after FP). Can somebody let me know if name check is still pending or what should I do.

Yes, the name check is still pending. Hopefully, the name check will be done before your interview date. If not, you may have to wait indefinitely until its done.