Fake March Approvals

Talked to IIO

Just now I talked to IIO. She told that they are processing according to RD. And also told that They started processing March 1st(RD) cases.

Vivikaye, I didn\'t ask for RD or ND

Somehow, I checked 1 month back, They told me RD as of FEB 01, 2001.
So, I would assume it\'s RD.

facts....

"fact" by definition is something that is happened (or stated by an INS oficer in this case). Whereas, what BM_GC is trying to tell is a "theory"... I think everyone understoon, and probably BM too is now clear that he choose a wrong word to express his ideas... Let us excuse him and move on with our life!!!

Just kidding

Guys, what\'re you worrying about?

If VSC stopped processing Mar cases, there won\'t be so many people AVM message changed from "not found..." to "received...". Don\'t be freaked out because a jerk\'s rumor.

Guys don\'t believe these rumours

Guys don\'t believe these rumours. We waited for so long we will wait for some more!

My message also changed from case not recieved to case found

VSC is working on the cases!

Let us ignore BM_GC

We have given too much importance to BM_GC by discussing his views.
Let us just ignore him. Looks like he just has too much time on his hands today and playing some sick game posting rubbish.

485 days - I had spoken to an IIO on Nov 21 and she said they were working on RD Feb 15th. I had noticed some messages prior to that which also had VSC processing RD FEB 15th. The IIO also told me that they should get to MAR pretty soon. So it almost certain that VSC has started working on RD Mar, 01. There is no reason to think otherwise.

No Title

YES, I think Bm_@#$% or whatever his new incarnation is (after Jet li, urdad) etc., is either back to his sick ways or trying to do something which is proving him stupid. if he thinks he is right, why is he so adamant to prove it here? his vague staements and obvious trial to fool people is quite obvious.

Everyone, please boycott this person whom God created during his spare time!!

Getting back to the matter, since there have been so many avm changes, and that last week was devoted to clearing Feb cases, it only seems natural that Mar activities would have started. I encourage two things:

1. Please leave this thread and go back to our long a comprehensive "New March ..." thread.

2. Any one who talks or hears anything from the IIO, please update all of us.

Thank you

best "things" were created

He even don\'t think himself a human being. :) So what can you guys expect from a "thing"?

EAC 01-113 has been approved

March 1 RD/ March 13 ND starts with EAC 01-123. VSC should process March cases very soon (maybe NOW since there are lags )

your help

I live in Edison NJ and week ago I sow Christmas snowman at local supermarket. I am going to stick the label "Proud to be American" to his face" Would you join me?