Fake March Approvals

BM_GC

Registered Users (C)
VSC is not processing any March cases. I saw one/two approvals on this board, they\'r all fakes. Nowadays VSC is issuing only FP notices and clearing the backlog till Feb 01. Looks like VSC will wait for other centers to catch up. May be CSC will also stop processing new cases and will only starts clearing backlog.

What is your problem ?

It seems from your posting that if VSC starts approving Mar 01,it is a problem for you.It is true that Mar 01 has not started,but CSC is well into April.
I hope you are not working for the INS to know future actions that they will be taking.Are you the same person as "urdad" and "jetlink" who made the fake claims for Mar approvals to begin with.

It\'s a fact

VSC won\'t start processing March cases untill other centers will catch up. during this time they\'ll try clear the backlogs of other things like FP/EAD/I-140 etc etc.

good job, BM_GC! keep going

Was it also you who posted the similar message before Holloween saying VSC stopped processing Feb01 cases? Get some help, BM_GC.

BM_GC, what is your detail info?

Are you going to say APR01 cases will be hold to wait other centers in the future? If only you can stop the processing of CSC first and let them wait for other centrs, we will all trust you!

answer

I called for my FP notice(sadlly, not scheduled yet.)
A guy (not nice) checked current process. date and told me
clearly.

My details: RD 06/20/01, FP? AD?

No Title

Cher cheng,

What exactly did the IIO tell you regarding MAR cases?
Did he/she mention the RD they are currently processing?

Thanks

No Title

What is that you want BM_GC?

I think you have made your pessimistic point of view clearly and others get it. You do not have to go on trumpeting the message further.

VSC started processing March 1st cases.

Cher Chang is correct. One of my friend talked to iio just now and ther are processing March 1st cases..