fair return investment opportunities for EB-5

Dhruv Dayal Gupta

I'm exploring the case for EB-5 for a green card for my whole family. while I could put up the $500k, I am interested in exploring if there are:
  • any TEAs that have a good return offering (atleast 4% I imagine)
any $1m investment opportunities that offer a good business opportunity in general- provided they are relatively 'safe', even if the return is not that high.

another opportunity of interest to me is real estate investment. however, I don't think rental income will succeed in providing 10 jobs, unless there is some kind of commercial development.

finally, for all opportunities, I need to ensure that they are legit- an attorney should be able to vet it and USCIS should be able to approve it (if applicable)

• As per USCIS EB-5 investment at risk, no guarantee
  • Attorney absolutely
  • Create ten (10) permanent full time jobs for qualified U.S. workers
  • TEA's approved
  • USCIS approval
  • Due diligence
  • Integrity management
  • Transparency accountability
  • Business opportunity pre-approved national/regional Franchisor's
  • Eligible to apply for Green card (permanent residence)

Dear Dhruv

Please send an email. I have a better and cheaper option for the EB5.

Thanks
P Joshi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm exploring the case for EB-5 for a green card for my whole family. while I could put up the $500k, I am interested in exploring if there are:
  • any TEAs that have a good return offering (atleast 4% I imagine)
any $1m investment opportunities that offer a good business opportunity in general- provided they are relatively 'safe', even if the return is not that high.

another opportunity of interest to me is real estate investment. however, I don't think rental income will succeed in providing 10 jobs, unless there is some kind of commercial development.

finally, for all opportunities, I need to ensure that they are legit- an attorney should be able to vet it and USCIS should be able to approve it (if applicable)

Hey Dhruv,
I know a direct EB5 investment that can fulfill all these requirements. It is a million dollar investment in a place called Mount Dora, Fl(30 minutes from Orlando, Fl) . I can send you more information if you want, please email me at xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com. Serious inquiry only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful who you give personal information to online. The EB-5 Program requires projects to be at-risk, so no guaranteed returns. A lot of experienced EB-5 developers know they don't have to offer great returns because investors are primarily concerned with obtaining green cards. Be sure to conduct thorough due diligence before investing.