Fainally approved!

fahmed

Registered Users (C)
Just have recieved the magic email-case approved! wow! Was thinking of a long cold night but it looks the morning sunshine has arrived. No more EAD, no more job restrictions, no more movment restrictions! Finally freed of the chain. I wish NSC can be more intelligent and above all USCIS can be more resposnisble and a smart ass not to steal time from the lives of millions it wishes to make brighter and happier. Although GC is a previlege and we should not be angry with them, it is also true that you have no right to keep people hungry after you have invited them to have a dinner with you. Its rude and too gross! Once someone crosses the threshold of getting I-140 approved which is the primary immigration petition, there is no rationalization to harass people in the name of processing! If any processing is to be done, it should end with I-140 approval! Adjustment should be a routine office procedure like signing a document.

Anyway, I am out of the tunnel. I hope I don't end up in another tunel.

My case details:

EB2
I-140 and I-485 concurrent submission, RD August 23, 2003
I-140: AD September 2003
RFE recvd by USCIS on Feb 24
RFE about vaccine supplemental, birth witness affidavit, marriage winess affidavit. All these are nonsense bullshit, no doubt, cover for killing time.
I-485: AD March 7, 2005

Wish you all the best.

Congrats !

What's your LC Priority Date ? just curious to see how NSC is approving I485 after RFE response, there are couple of people still waiting even after 2 months of RFE receipt.

Hi

Don't exactly remember but I do remember that my LC was submitted in september 2003. I guess the PD should be around that time.

congrats!
LC pd should not affect eb2 cases. so it is immaterial when his pd was.

betsy said:
LC pd should not affect eb2 cases. so it is immaterial when his pd was.

I thought the same and it's true. But many EB2 applications getting approved within 2-3 weeks after replying RFE, some are still waiting even after 2 months.
I have gone through 485 RFE tracker Excel sheet, it seems that NSC is approving I485 based on PD.

Thank you all and wish you the best

Thank you folks. lc2003, I am sorry. It was a typo. Yes it should be September 2002.

NO PD for Eb2

Congrats fahmed.

lc2003: I dont think they are going by PD for EB2 cases. "fahmed's PD is sept 2002 while I know many other EB2s with earlier PDs waiting for their approvals after sending RFE response. There is no logic behind NSC's approval patterns.

lc2003 said:
I thought the same and it's true. But many EB2 applications getting approved within 2-3 weeks after replying RFE, some are still waiting even after 2 months.
I have gone through 485 RFE tracker Excel sheet, it seems that NSC is approving I485 based on PD.

fahmed, Congrats! Enjoy your freedom!

In your case, is there any LUD changes between RFE received by USCIS and approval? USCIS received my RFE response on 3/3/2005, there is LUD changes on 3/4, 3/7, but no changes these two days and don't know when will be approved.

Lud

I didn't know how to check the LUDs but then after I submitted my RFE response I got to know that I would need to create an account to check LUDs. That I did on march 3, 2005. I saw LUD on march 02 and then there was no change till I got my approval. So my guess is, if after initial LUD changes there is a gap, it means your case is in waiting for the final go-ahead nod for approval from some supervisor to some lower level case worker. You should not worry. Be prepared to get your approval anytime.
Good luck.

Congratulations....

fahmed ,

You mentioned that you submitted Affidavits for BC. Normally this is secondary evidence. You should have Non-availability in first place.
Did you submit that with RFE?
If so, what info did you provide?

Thanks in advance