Failed to do US-VISIT EXIT System, What to do?? Help me

sunissunny

Registered Users (C)
Failed to do US-VISIT EXIT System at CHICAGO AIRPORT, What to do?? Help me

My dad came to US in MAY 2005 for 2 months and he left USA one week back JUL2005. But when he left CHICAGO he forgot to go through US_VISIT exit system, He did not give his finger prints nor went thru photo. He has given his I94 to airline officials but forgot to do the Immigration exit system.
He reached INDIA safely but my question is what will be the impact on his next visit. Will there be any problem for him or me(sponsor).
How can I correct this problem.

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP.

-----
Sunny

Your father should be okay. This exit system is currently a pilot program in certain airports only.

sunissunny said:
Failed to do US-VISIT EXIT System at CHICAGO AIRPORT, What to do?? Help me

My dad came to US in MAY 2005 for 2 months and he left USA one week back JUL2005. But when he left CHICAGO he forgot to go through US_VISIT exit system, He did not give his finger prints nor went thru photo. He has given his I94 to airline officials but forgot to do the Immigration exit system.
He reached INDIA safely but my question is what will be the impact on his next visit. Will there be any problem for him or me(sponsor).
How can I correct this problem.

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP.

-----
Sunny

Make sure he has a copy of the boarding pass and tickets indicating when he left. On his next visit, he should carry them, just in case he has to prove that he left on time.

P.S. I am not a lawyer and dont pretend to be one

Thanks

Thanks a lot guys for the Info.

I will make sure that my dad will keep his boarding passes for proof.

----
Sunny

hello all,
i also failed to comply with the us visit stuff at my exit.
my other question is that do we get stamped of the date of departure in usa on the passport??? or the date of entry at india suffices. because i didn't get the stamp of departure at JFK???i think no body did but jus for a check ..i'll also be perserving the boarding passes and the ticket ofcourse for my next visit. or shud i inform the usa embassy about this ??