F4 CSPA

Olivemaylopez

Hi.

Im from philippines
my aunt petition my dad. I calculates my cspa date it says though my cspa age is less than 21, i am ineligible because i waited too long.
but my name is currently available to process the ds260. I just dont want to waste my money.

date of birth: 12/12/1992
Priorty date: 12/13/1999
Approval date: 6/24/2005
Visa current date: 5/1/2000

Does it really mean i cant go with my parent?

Hi.

Im from philippines
my aunt petition my dad. I calculates my cspa date it says though my cspa age is less than 21, i am ineligible because i waited too long.
but my name is currently available to process the ds260. I just dont want to waste my money.

date of birth: 12/12/1992
Priorty date: 12/13/1999
Approval date: 6/24/2005
Visa current date: 5/1/2000

Does it really mean i cant go with my parent?
You have the visa current date wrong above, that is the first day of the month of the visa bulletin in which your priority date is current - so it is 04/01/2020.
Your CSPA age on the birth/priority/approval dates above however calculates out to 21 years 9 months, which means unfortunately you have aged out.

You have the visa current date wrong above, that is the first day of the month of the visa bulletin in which your priority date is current - so it is 04/01/2020.
Your CSPA age on the birth/priority/approval dates above however calculates out to 21 years 9 months, which means unfortunately you have aged out.

even though we just got the letter from NVC that we can start processing just this feb 12, 2020?

even though we just got the letter from NVC that we can start processing just this feb 12, 2020?
I would encourage you to get a second opinion / redo the calculation yourself and decide if you want to proceed. NVC does not perform the calculation itself and has in the past both removed people who still qualified under CSPA and left in those who didn’t. Remember you do not get refunded any fees if you choose to proceed and the CO determines that you have in fact aged out.

there are many aspects when it comes to immigration that might not be in knowledge of many people that's why it would be the best choice to consult an immigration lawyer.