F4 category, children aged out but eligible by CSPA - no option to pay fees on CEAC

Hey, there! Omg my brothers and I are in the same situation, when our application became current for f4 visa, my auntie petitioned my mom in 1994. even though we're aged out, we were still allowed to pay fees and upload important documents on the Nvc website. Then weeks after, our names said NOT AVAILABLE just this week. Only our brother who's 21 and my mom appears to be available. Though we should still be under the age of 21 when we computed the cspa age

We emailed the NVC asking for the same question .

When you said it has been fixed, did you still qualify for the cspa being over age?

And please share and shed some positive light when you said it has been fixed, was your name made available on the Nvc website again?

Thank you so much in advance.
I don't believe I am aged out, but I would recommend calling them as they get it done much faster. When you email them it takes about 3 weeks to get a reply. With calling it, takes a few attempt to get a hold of an operator but its worth getting it done as soon as possible.

Hi,

I'm a Pakistani national currently 26 years old. My uncle is US national, he filed visa petition for my dad back in 2006 which got accepted in 2007. In this petition my dad is the principle applicant and my mum, sister and me are accompanying him. After he acceptance we heard nothing until January of this year when we received email to pay the fees which we did the very next day (Note: we paid fee for all four). After that we submitted all the documents and DS260 (for all four members). Everything was going good until a month ago when all of sudden mine and my sister's name disappeared from the CEAC document submission section. The application status for mum and dad says completed however for me and sister it says not available.
Can you please tell me the reason for this?
Does that mean me and my sister wont get the visa?
Please find the required dates below.

My DOB: 03 Sep 1993
My sister's DOB: 28 July 1995
Priority date: 07 Dec 2006
Approval date: 07 Dec 2007

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.
Ahsan.

Hi,

I'm a Pakistani national currently 26 years old. My uncle is US national, he filed visa petition for my dad back in 2006 which got accepted in 2007. In this petition my dad is the principle applicant and my mum, sister and me are accompanying him. After he acceptance we heard nothing until January of this year when we received email to pay the fees which we did the very next day (Note: we paid fee for all four). After that we submitted all the documents and DS260 (for all four members). Everything was going good until a month ago when all of sudden mine and my sister's name disappeared from the CEAC document submission section. The application status for mum and dad says completed however for me and sister it says not available.
Can you please tell me the reason for this?
Does that mean me and my sister wont get the visa?
Please find the required dates below.

My DOB: 03 Sep 1993
My sister's DOB: 28 July 1995
Priority date: 07 Dec 2006
Approval date: 07 Dec 2007

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.
Ahsan.

If the priority & approval dates are correct there is only one year of CSPA protection, so any derivatives older than 22 in actual years will have aged out.

Hello all,I am the principal beneficiary of the F4 visa petition applied by my US citizen sister,PD being June 27,2005,India,approved on March 11,2011.
I have two sons. My elder son has aged out numerically his DOB being 04/18/1998.My question: is he eligible for CSPA,waiting period for petition approval being five years and nine months.My filing dates chart shows it should be current in December 2019 visa bulletin.What steps do I need to take once I get email from DOS or NVC.

Hello all,I am the principal beneficiary of the F4 visa petition applied by my US citizen sister,PD being June 27,2005,India,approved on March 11,2011.
I have two sons. My elder son has aged out numerically his DOB being 04/18/1998.My question: is he eligible for CSPA,waiting period for petition approval being five years and nine months.My filing dates chart shows it should be current in December 2019 visa bulletin.What steps do I need to take once I get email from DOS or NVC.

Your son still has around 5 years of protection left under CSPA so you should be fine.
If your son is still listed, you don’t need to do anything special. Pay fees and follow the process, and the officer at interview will automatically calculate CSPA. If he is not listed when you are asked to pay fees etc, have the petitioner contact NVC to get him reinstated on the petition.

By the “filing dates” is not the date for calculating when the PD is actually current, that will probably be another year or more (table A is the relevant one for that). But yes you’ll probably be asked for documents sometime in the next few months.

Hi guys,need your help here.

My aunt filed f4 for my mom who is her sister. Nationality is Jamaican.The priority date is May 02,2007. I-797 was approved March 24,2010. I will be 21 this November-D.O.B is 11/9/1998. The priority date is not yet current but we received and email saying we should upload files and pay fees.I would like to know if I can accompany my mom even though I will be turning 21 in little over a week time.Also I have read a few things that said if we dont notify NVC within 60 days of me turning 21, I will not be able to go with my mom,is this true?

Hi guys,need your help here.

My aunt filed f4 for my mom who is her sister. Nationality is Jamaican.The priority date is May 02,2007. I-797 was approved March 24,2010. I will be 21 this November-D.O.B is 11/9/1998. The priority date is not yet current but we received and email saying we should upload files and pay fees.I would like to know if I can accompany my mom even though I will be turning 21 in little over a week time.Also I have read a few things that said if we dont notify NVC within 60 days of me turning 21, I will not be able to go with my mom,is this true?

Your CSPA age is only 18 so you’ll be fine to go with assuming your date is current in the next 3 years, which looks a certainty. So go ahead and pay fees, the CO will do the CSPA determination at interview. NVC is all over the place with CSPA cases (sometimes they take off over 21 children still protected under CSPA, sometimes they ask for documents and fees for those who have aged out, sometimes they get it right) so I’d say just keep an eye on the website and if your details disappear then contact them for reinstatement.

Your son still has around 5 years of protection left under CSPA so you should be fine.
If your son is still listed, you don’t need to do anything special. Pay fees and follow the process, and the officer at interview will automatically calculate CSPA. If he is not listed when you are asked to pay fees etc, have the petitioner contact NVC to get him reinstated on the petition.

By the “filing dates” is not the date for calculating when the PD is actually current, that will probably be another year or more (table A is the relevant one for that). But yes you’ll probably be asked for documents sometime in the next few months.

Thanks Susie, yes my chargeability is India,I know we don't have to go by filling dates chart,where do we find out who is listed and who is not,I guess its after we get the email from NVC or what we call thw welcome letter,Appreciate your replying.

Thanks Susie, yes my chargeability is India,I know we don't have to go by filling dates chart,where do we find out who is listed and who is not,I guess its after we get the email from NVC or what we call thw welcome letter,Appreciate your replying.
Yes.

Your CSPA age is only 18 so you’ll be fine to go with assuming your date is current in the next 3 years, which looks a certainty. So go ahead and pay fees, the CO will do the CSPA determination at interview. NVC is all over the place with CSPA cases (sometimes they take off over 21 children still protected under CSPA, sometimes they ask for documents and fees for those who have aged out, sometimes they get it right) so I’d say just keep an eye on the website and if your details disappear then contact them for reinstatement.
Thank you

Hi Susie,
Thanks for your guidance, appreciate it,i have another question,My PD is current in filling dates chart,how long do u think it would take for the welcome letter now.I am from india. PD in final action shows Nov.2004 and mine is Jun 2005.

Hi Susie,
Thanks for your guidance, appreciate it,i have another question,My PD is current in filling dates chart,how long do u think it would take for the welcome letter now.I am from india. PD in final action shows Nov.2004 and mine is Jun 2005.
No idea. And re your other post, please stop spreading nonsense about the president slowing visas in the F-family categories down. The visas are slow because there is a numerical limit per year, by law for many years now, and many more people in the queue than the annual number available. The waiting list numbers are published every year.

I am sorry if I hurt someone's feelings, But from the F4 India movement charts it shows that it is taking longer than ever, and continuously slowing down,but the general view on the web is that it has slowed down considerably.

I am sorry if I hurt someone's feelings, But from the F4 India movement charts it shows that it is taking longer than ever, and continuously slowing down,but the general view on the web is that it has slowed down considerably.

Of course it’s slowing down. It’s slowing down because more and more petitions get filed every year but the quota of visas issued remains the same. It’s basic arithmetic - the queue gets longer every year so those joining at the back have to wait longer. This was happening long before trump, and will continue to happen as long as more people keep filing for relatives than there are visas available. Math, not politics.

To illustrate: when Obama won election the November 2008 visa bulletin F4 for India was current for July 1997, so a little over 11 year wait. At the end of Obama’s elective period November 2016, two months before trump’s inauguration, F4 for India was Feb 2003, getting close to a 14 year wait. Not trump, not politics, just maths.

There are currently 210k Indians waiting for F4, when the quota for the entire world per year is 65k. There is a per country quota of 7% of total. So that’s 4550 per year F4 available for India, as you can figure out ftom that waitlist number, people joining the queue now are probably gonna wait 20 years, no matter who’s president. The quotas are law enacted by Congress.
https://travel.state.gov/content/da...atistics/WaitingList/WaitingListItem_2018.pdf

Last edited:
Please help
If my name in my I 130 petition written as ( Thanaa ) and in my passport is ( Thana ) could that cause any problem with the NVC??

Please anyone help
My grandmother petitioned for my mother for F3 visa on 4 FEB 2008 and my mother received aprroved letter on 3 OCT 2019
my birthday date is: 21 DEC 1988
Am I still eligible for CSPA and can immigrate with my mother or how many years should I wait???