F2B to F3

Far3

Hi, my mother requested for F2B visa for me in 2016.
She became citizen in 2021.
About 1 month ago I got married.
So I send marriage document and my mother neutralization document to nvc.
So they update my case to F3.
Then nvc gave me 2 option for my wife visa
1.my wife accompany me.
2.follow to join(join me later)

I chose accompany me.
Then nvc added my wife but I don't have permission to start filling her form.

And on page is written Doe to numerical.... Visa is not available for you right now.

I want to ask should I wait for about 6 more years?

Where is my wife's case?,is it in uscis or it starts in nvc?

What happened if I choose follow to join option?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Yes, you need to wait many more years. According to the latest visa bulletin, visa numbers are available for F3 petitions filed in Nov 2008 (or even longer ago for people born in Mexico or the Philippines).

Your wife and unmarried under-21 children you have when you immigrate can either immigrate together with you, or immigrate at any time after you immigrate. If they immigrate more than 6 months after you immigrate, that's called "follow to join"; if they immigrate within 6 months of you immigrating, that's called "accompanying".

You can’t expedite your case until your priority date is current, which is unlikely to be for some years yet. They cannot issue you a visa before one is available by law - that only happens when your priority date is current.

What happened if I choose follow to join option?
Whether your wife accompanies you or follows to join has no impact on when you can get a visa.

Where is my wife's case?,is it in uscis or it starts in nvc?
Your wife does not have a separate case. She is a derivative on your case. So her case is wherever your case is.