F1 visa holder married to GC holder , applying for J1

pkgt

I am in F1 visa for last 5 yeras and this summer I am graduating ( PhD ) . Now in 2008 I got married to GC holder ( still not eligible for Citizenship ) . Now I got a postdoc job and they will only process J1 not H1 .
Does the fact that I am married to GC holder affect my F1 to J1 status change ? Also in DS2019 do I need to mention the dependent information though my spouse and son don't need any J2 ?

Now if I change the status and go to my home country for vacation I need to have J1 stamp .. so will the fact ( married to GC ) will afftect it , since I have to disclose that in DS156 ( immigrant intention).

I do not have the answer to the DS2019 question, but I just want you to make sure that you know about the 2-year rule. If you are subject to the rule, it will make your transition to GC more complicated.
If you hold a J1 visa, you need to get a stamp to enter the US. Therefore, if you decide to leave the US, you will need to get the stamp to re-enter.

Thanks for the reply , my skill set and country don't fall under 2 yr rule . On that regard if the box is not checked , I think I still need to get an advisory opinion.